You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stellios Viennas

I have been with Dr. V for many years. Would not go anywhere else. Cares about his patients and keeps up with new treatments. Love Love Love him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

GREAT DOCTOR AND STAFF IS WONDERFUL. VERY CARING. JUST NEEDS TO IMPOVE HIS WAIT TIME.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010

Dr. Viennas has been my Dr. since he bought the practice in Astoria (I had previously been with the last Dr. there). Love him. He's very pleasant and knowledgable. Staff is wonderful and even went to bat with Oxford for me - took months to get the insurance issue resolved, but they did it somehow.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Viennas for many years now. What I like best is that he really listens to what I have to say. His staff is also so great they keep me coming back too.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Dr. Stellios Viennas's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1992)

GHI

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=98492'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=98492'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014