Ratings for Dr. Joseph Carlos

Dr. Carlos is very knowledgeable, attentive and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Doesn't deserve to be called a doctor. He is a fraud. Pretending to be a doctor when all he cares about is a paycheque that he doesn't deserve. Shame on you for pretending to be something that you're not. It says a lot more about your character, which is disgraceful. Hope you can live with yourself with all the families and lives you've jeopardized because of your ignorance and selfishness. And shame on your staff who enabled your false practice. Money is certainly the root of all evil.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I really wish that this review form was around when my Grandmother past away. All I have to say is Dr. J Carlos is NOT a knowledgeable Doctor!! All his concerns are fast cars and pretty "Young" females. MY GRANDMA when to see him on a Friday which he (DR. CARLOS) claimed she had a great bill of health. Sunday morning she was found Dead. When I got to the hospital we were told that my grandma had high blood and it just didn't happen overnight .... It was a ongoing issue. This may be one of the reasons he probably does not practice anymore. So all the corrupt Filipinos have to find another DR. To write bogus persricptions.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Joseph Carlos has been my family doctor for 39 years and has and always been a professional, diligent, and efficient doctor. He allots time to listens to you and answer your questions and explains your health case proficiently; Like many others, I also experience long waiting but it isn't uncommon in any doctor's office. I'd rather have to wait long in his clinic rather than wait for weeks, sometimes months for an appointment. He had moved to different clinics in his 40 years of practice in Toronto while I have movedlikewise to different places far and near but I always follow him. That's how I trust Dr. Carlos.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Joseph Carlos is very good and best doctor and very helpful knowledgeable and always listened to concern regarding health problem. He is the only doctor who able to resolve my health and related problems. my gratitude to this doctor. Thank you very much Dr. Carlos and God Bless you. joseperdigon

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Joseph Carlos now has a restricted licence due to a plethora of complaints made against him. Check out his College of Physicians website profilem

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I called to make an appt and the message is " office INDEFINITELY" closed" ....can some post why? I'm clueless....

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I've been seeing this doctor for at least 30 years. He's been helping me and my family with good health and proper care. ...ok can't believe why some people try to put him down and make him a bad doctor. That's not true. ...of he's a bad doctor why there are still lots of patients seeing him. He try to cut down on patients because there are so many patients like to see him for their health to get better.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Very unhappy: Wait is 4 hrs (as Secretaries) squeeze them in after being bribed w/ filipino kakanin ( pastries). He is always late to arrive due to his mistress. He is not knowledgeable .

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Oh come on. Who said that he's a great doctor? All he does is to chit chat with his filipino friends who come there to ask him a favor(for signing documents); writing prescriptions; and counting his patients.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014