Ratings for Dr. Randolph Betts

honestly I'm never coming back to this doctors office Everytime I make a adjournment to be seen I have to wait a minimum of an hour before they actually see me the lay time I went in for an appointment I waited over 2 hours before they seen me and that is because they said they forgot I had an appointment which makes no sense because the week before I went in person to make the appointment and I signed in when I got there on time plus the waiting room is over packed they over schedule patients its just horrible and they never call me on time when my blood results are back I have to go to them and remind then that it even happens just over this place going to be changing doctors really soon.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Staff is very helpful and caring. You mait have to a few minutes to be called in but I can totally understand due to the fact that when you into the room with the doctor he listens to all your health issues. Doctor does not rush through visit and is very kind. I higly recommend this doctor. Walk Ins is always welcome at this office

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Rude & dirty people working on the office team!not worth your time

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Super long wait times, doctors routinely miss appointments. When they show, they don't listen, don't care and would prefer you just left quietly so they can collect a check from your insurer. Rude doctors, insensitive about excessive wait times, over booked patient waiting room, I mean there is just nothing to recommend these guys. All signs point to them not caring about you. Also, it is just so easy to get a new doctor and not have to put up with the waiting times and lousy service the Betts family provides. I got a new doctor in about 5 minutes. Me, my wife, my wife's family will never return to either Randy or Jenn Betts as patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

Dr. Randolph Betts's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1962)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal