Ratings for Dr. L. Dinardo

Natalie is great. Franca....wellllll...she just needs to be nicer to people...and maybe smile more. Dr Dinardo is a super guy. Yes I always wait to see him but he's worth it. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Di Nardo for a long time. Yes the wait is sometimes long (many patients) but the quality of care is great. The reception could be better, the nurses are great.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Took time to talk very thorough Very professional and able able explain in simple terms

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

he has been my doctor since 1998. I truly trust this doctor! His staff is not the greatest but then again no medical staff is. Dr. Dinardo has always been an amazing doctor and human being. If I ever move from woodbridge, I will still drive from anywhere to see him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

the wait times are horrible, you wait at least an hour even when there is one person ahead of you and on a bad day at least 2 hours or more. His staff is rude and they do not return phone calls and the Doctor will NOT return any phone calls, you have to make an appointment if you want to speak with him. Will only see you for one thing at a time. I usually go to a walk in clinic instead of trying to book an appointment with him, it takes at least a week to get an appointment with him. Too bad it wasn't easier to get a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

THE SECRETARY IS HORRIBLE! dr dinardo i dont know if the secretary is your wife or relative but she has horrible manners and does not treat people with respect. when she talks to people you get the sense she literally dislikes people, which is a shame because the majority of patients are elderly Italians. my advice is no matter good dr dinardo might be it is not worth dealing with by far the worst staff and waiting times, or be like me read these multiple bad reviews go in anyways and be horrified that i gave the bennifit of a doubt

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

I found a new doctor because the wait time was long. The front desk needs some change. People do speak well of him I must say.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Very good profesional reliable doctor.It is a pleasure dealing with him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

The staff are horrible.wait times are at least an hour every time.Time to get a new doctor

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Was my doctor for a few years and had no clue about my problems. Made the mistake of referring my dad to him. My dad is now diagnosed with cancer, thanks to a real doctor who detected the cancer. Dr. Dinardo had no clue that it was cancer after many years of dealing with my dad. I would never recommend this guy to anyone on this planet.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011