Ratings for Dr. Constance Weicker

Competent, but just barely. Her office now offers a "package deal" where you have the privilege of paying hundreds of dollars every year for the luxury of being able "to change your appointment times" (that she is ALWAYS late for) and for the unimaginably exclusive service of having referrals and Rx called in for you (which, like, every other office just does without you having to pay 250$ at the beginning of every year to obtain said "special luxurious services".) Oh, and ladies, if you choose to groom yourself in accordance with non-1890's standards (ie trimming, or GASP waxing your undercarriage) prepare for Dr Weicker to make jokes about "what kind of bar are you working in with that you need that waxed???" Excuse me? I do not work in any "bar", and I certainly will not be spoken to in such a glib and rude manner whilst up in the stirrups. Worst. Bedside. Manner. Ever.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr.Weicker has my needs and health in mind, referring me to others as required. She listens to me and recognizes I likely know my boxy best. She also ensures that I'm kept informed, as are the other physicians to whom I'm referred. My overall sense is that she cares and does primarily what's right for me ... patient centric care and attitude.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I have been a patient over 20 years. Dr. Weicker and her staff are wonderful. They go above and beyond and truly care about every patient.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Weicker is the best dr. you could ever find. I've seen her for a number of years. My friend could get in however, as she doesn't take new patients :(

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Best doctor I have ever had, really caring and nice

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Weicker and the team since I was a teenager over 20 years ago and although I agree there is somewhat of a wait (which seems to have lessened in recent months) I always feel like she and the staff take their time with me and look out for my well being. I find her and her team very polite and love that they try to make patients feel at ease by making small talk and getting to know me a by more. Wouldn't change doctors for anything!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Weicker for 20 years as well and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her. She is always thorough and does not dismiss any issues I may have. I have not lived in Bolton for over 6 years and plan to never change Doctors.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Weicker for approx. 20 years and I am finally dropping her as a family dr. She gave me false information and if I had listened to her, I would have aborted a perfectly healthy pregnancy. I constantly felt rushed in my appointments. She lacks any empathy. She jumps to the worse case scenario and gives you no hope. I have felt this many times with her. She has done this with my family members as well.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Weicker has been my doctor since I was a young child, and I am now in my 30s. Even though I have moved from Bolton, I still travel over 40 minutes to see her. She is very professional and thorough, yet warm and caring. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Wicker is perfection-I couldn't ask for better. Extremely competent, thorough, caring, pleasant. Her staff is wonderful and efficient. Bright waiting room with music. To those who have complained of having to wait I offer this word of advice. If it's speed you want, why don't you go to MR.LUBE. They'll do an entire flush- out in less than five minutes. And you'd probably be dissatisfied with that. If you can't recognize and appreciate how lucky we are to have top-notch health care, try experiencing medical care in some third world countries. You just don't get out much. Self-important imbeciles rarely do.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016