Ratings for Dr. Prem P. Salhotra

I love Dr salhotra he is the best doctor in the whole area!! He takes the time to listen to you and helps you in anyway he can from nutrition to what are the best meds to take or not to take!! My family has been going to him for 20 years... I highly recommend Dr salhotra!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Salhotra is such a gentleman and a great doctor...His bedside manner is superb and his care and understanding very much appreciated...Nice to have a doctor that actually cares!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

After changing doctors and never seeing the doctor only his PA at the last place, I asked to see the doctor, not his PA at this new place and I was assured I would see the doctor and not the PA but that is what I got! He said the doctor would be in shortly but he never came.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Salhotra has been providing excellent care to my mother after she was diagnosed with liver problem for the past 6 years. His professional knowledge is superb with up to date medical and clinical background. With timely laboratory and diagnostic test, as well as proper treatmentmedication that he ordered, my mother is in her best health at this time. We are blessed to have Dr. Salhotra on our side at all times!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

DR PREM SALHOTRA IS THE ONE WHO CHANGED MY LIFE I AM A HEART PATIENT AND I HAVE CLOTS IN MY LUNG UNDER HIS TREATMENT I FEEL LIKE A VERY HEALTHY PERSON AND I NEVER THOUGHT I HAD ANY PROBLEMS MOSTLY DOCTORS TREAT ME WITH MEDICINE BUT THIS DOCTOR TREAT WITH MEDICENE AND WORDS OF COURAGE AND HAPPINESS I LIKE TO STAY IN A BIG TOWN BUT THIS DOCTOR CHANGED ME AND I STILL LIVE IN THE SMALL TOWN OF YUCCA VALLEY JUST FOR MY TREATMENT HE'S A GREAT DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

I Have been seeing Dr. Salhotra for over 20 years as so the rest of my family. I find him caring & knowledgable. I find his staff ti have the same qualities.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

He is the best, he calls about his patients adn works very hard to keep them in good health. His staff are very kind. Pam has been on staff many years and knows all the patients. Dr. Sahultra has been my doctor for over 20 years, he knows me and I trust him. It's a blessing to have a family doctor in this day and age. I speak for many of Dr. Sahultra's patients who do not have access to computers and can not get to teh library or have family who do.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Provides good routine care BUT most recently resolved my static ulcer, treating it immediately. I healed quickly, and did not need the surgery I feared. I am 67 years old and Dr. Salhotra is among the one or two best physicians I have ever had. Highly insightful, effective, and dedicated, but not necessarily hail-fellow-well-met.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I would just like to add myself to the Long list of people who admire you. There is no other doctors office I would rather be.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr. Prem P. Salhotra's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr salhotra he is the best doctor in the whole area!! He takes the time to listen to you and helps you in anyway he can from nutrition to what are the be..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Salhotra is such a gentleman and a great doctor...His bedside manner is superb and his care and understanding very much appreciated...Nice to have a doctor ..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "BEST DR IN TOWN. SAVED MY LIFE AS WELL AS MANY OF MY FRIENDS/FAMILY. HIS PATIENTS ARE HIS LIFE AND ITS SHOWS! VERY CARING VERY KIND"

September 3, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=98439'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Prem" to "Prem P."

October 20, 2013