Ratings for Dr. John Davis

FYI, be warned about the receptionist, Maureen Davis. I've never met such a terrible receptionist in my life. This woman seems to take pure delight and joy in others injuries and pain. She takes every opportunity possible to belittle and shame patients who are clearly in vulnerable states. She knows very well that these people need dire help from her husband John Davis; therefor she has his patients under her thumb as she is the gateway to him and can easily send patients away or not even get them into an appointment with him. She seems to be especially nasty to white woman 25-45 due to her own insecurity and jealousy, God only knows why? She was recently off work for a few months and since her return, her hands shake a lot. Maybe she has parkinson's? I've also witnessed her power tripping behaviour on other patients through guilt tripping, shaming and belittling- read the other patients comments about her below. Her main goal seems to be trying to raise herself up by putting others down. On the other hand, John Davis' other office assistant Susan, is absolutely wonderful and kind and really should be the only receptionist working for him. This review is based on my personal interactions with Dr John Davis' wife and receptionist, Maureen Davis and has absolutely no reflection on John Davis' NUCCA work.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

I have been going to Dr Davis for 24 years on the recommendation of my mother. M6 brother comes back to vancouver 2 tim3s a year and checks in whether he needs an adjustment or not. too hold the adjustments for years. .none of this going back for 5 or 6 visits to get things right. If you don't get along with Maureen then it is you not her. She is is efficient and goes the extra steps to make sure you are looked after. My only worry is if they retire! I have been 5o others but he is THE BEST!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr Davis did nothing to help me. Everytime I reported to the office that my pain had not improved the receptionist , his wife , would attack me with rude comments. He said it was my fault the treatment did not work.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Davis helped me 10 years ago. I'd been a patient of NUCCA care myself for 8 years previously with great success. In fact my first experience with NUCCA is what motivated me to become a NUCCA doctor myself. I thought I'd seen the best of it, and had become a Board Certified doctor as quickly as I possibly could to give great care to my patients. Then I happened upon this amazing man, at a friend's recommendation, and I was treated in his office. I held my first adjustment 2 years and then was seen again. This time I've been holding 8 year and I think I'm fixed for life! Pretty amazing when you consider my history of 17 years of sciatica, years of bone-crushing chiropractic and a failed back surgery all before the age of 35. Thank you John & Maureen!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

An exceptional and dedicated perfesional who actually cares about the health & welfare of his patients.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr Davis is a special soul, gifted beyond measure. His wife, Maureen, a treasure with the willingness to go the extra mile. My deepest gratitude to both of them.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

John Davis is indeed a miracle worker. After eight unsuccessful years of treatment for whiplash by a variety of specialists, Dr Davis was able to diagnose and treat my neck related problems. His treatment techniques are painless and non-invasive. Whatever length of time one must sit in the waiting room, the results are well worth it.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

The best treatment I have ever had! He actually fixed what was was needed and I am able to be as active as before.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

This guy is amazing. my pain went away, I only need to see him once a year or less. wait times can be bad.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr Davis has magic hands. Looks like god gifted. I had worst back issues for 4 years. Nobody could figure my back problem. I was amazed with the wonderful results when I visited Dr Davis. My worst back issues are gone. Thank you for helping me out.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015