You may also like

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr Davis is a special soul, gifted beyond measure. His wife, Maureen, a treasure with the willingness to go the extra mile. My deepest gratitude to both of them.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

John Davis is indeed a miracle worker. After eight unsuccessful years of treatment for whiplash by a variety of specialists, Dr Davis was able to diagnose and treat my neck related problems. His treatment techniques are painless and non-invasive. Whatever length of time one must sit in the waiting room, the results are well worth it.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr Davis has magic hands. Looks like god gifted. I had worst back issues for 4 years. Nobody could figure my back problem. I was amazed with the wonderful results when I visited Dr Davis. My worst back issues are gone. Thank you for helping me out.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

One or two treatments and fixed. Never scared, he's very calming.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Davis now for about 15 years. I have some alignment issues with my back, that, if I am stupid and don't pay attention, can result in alot of pain. The first time I walked in to his office, I could barely get out of my car to walk to the door. He did his treatment on me which is painless, unintrusive, and what I call a "non cracker" . When he was done, he just reached out his hand and said, "ok, you can get up" I thought he was crazy. But, to my surprise, I was almost completely pain free, and only had to go back once and I was done. Before I went to him, I was going to chiropractors that crunched, cracked, pounced, only to sometime suffer more pain. His wife/receptionist is a dream come true, smart, funny, with a wicked sense of humour. She has given me great follow-up advice, especially on how to be comfortable on an airplane, with some very easy exercises. Sometimes you have to wait, small price to pay, for someone who is ridding you of alot of pain... hats off to both of them !

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Davis is a miracle worker. Quiet, unassuming, yet a caring and compassionate man, his skill and knowledge has made a vast difference in my life. Maureen, his receptionist, takes a personal interest in the patients and I've never felt less than important and respected as a patient. Highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. John Davis's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An exceptional and dedicated perfesional who actually cares about the health & welfare of his patients. "

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Davis is a special soul, gifted beyond measure. His wife, Maureen, a treasure with the willingness to go the extra mile. My deepest gratitude to both of the..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "John Davis is indeed a miracle worker. After eight unsuccessful years of treatment for whiplash by a variety of specialists, Dr Davis was able to diagnose and t..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best treatment I have ever had! He actually fixed what was was needed and I am able to be as active as before."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "This guy is amazing. my pain went away, I only need to see him once a year or less. wait times can be bad. "

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Davis has magic hands. Looks like god gifted. I had worst back issues for 4 years. Nobody could figure my back problem. I was amazed with the wonderful resul..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "One or two treatments and fixed. Never scared, he's very calming. "

July 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis is a gifted chiropractor and person. There is often a wait, but he is well worth waiting for."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Davis now for about 15 years. I have some alignment issues with my back, that, if I am stupid and don't pay attention, can result in a..."

June 14, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V5C 4Z6". Address has been updated from "None" to "1160 Douglas Rd, Suite 201, Burnaby". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16042942304".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis is a miracle worker. Quiet, unassuming, yet a caring and compassionate man, his skill and knowledge has made a vast difference in my life. Maureen, hi..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This office is a very special place, I have been a patient for over 15 years , and any waiting is worth it. Dr. Davis gives EVERY patient the time that is requ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis is fantastic, but his receptionist Maureen is a nightmare. She seems to be his wife, cant imagine why he would give her so much power over his patient..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis has helped when no one else could -- having a serious head injury, head having hurt for almost 2 years non-stop, I only needed two adjustments (amazin..."

September 10, 2014