Ratings for Dr. John Davis

I injured my neck when I was 12 years old and in my 20s it started to cause me problems. I started throwing my neck out every year, then twice a year, and then finally I was throwing my neck out every couple months. I have been to many physiotherapists and RMTs, but it never solved the issue. Finally, almost 2 years ago, I was referred to Dr. Davis. He took X-rays, located the misalignment, and corrected it within 2 appointments. I haven't thrown my neck out since, and I haven't required any follow up appointments. I can't even believe it! Amazing.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Davis was the one who discovered that I had a major alignment problem despite more than a year of dealing with the Canadian medical system. All the specialists I saw had no idea what was causing my health issues. If I hadn't been persistent in trying to find out what was wrong with me and found Dr. Davis I probably would not be here to tell the tale. My alignment problem is problematic to treat but after doing extensive research before treating me Dr. Davis took me on. I continue to work through the challenges of maintaining my alignment and Dr. Davis is one of a team of gifted and dedicated professionals I have found and work with. I found his understanding of my complex problem and treatments extremely beneficial.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

the best there is and he has a sense of humour too!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. John Davis is brilliant. He has both knowledge and skill par excellence. But more, he has an intuitive understanding that puts him in the realm of the greats... great artists, great thinkers. It is beyond what can be learned. Humble, shy, intense, he dedicates himself to each patient with such integrity that he sometimes gets off schedule. He is punctual, but he is even more determined not to let you leave his office until he has helped you. he could charge ten times what he does and his office would be full. His success rate is phenomenal. But he likes to help people, not make a lot of money. that makes him even more remarkable. Imagine having something that could make a fortune, but choosing not to do it. His wife who is his receptionist can be pretty sharp tongued, but is usually only protecting him. Everyone wants to see him and now. You can't blame them. He makes you better. The only problem with Dr. Davis is that he is so unique and so gifted, he will be sorely missed by hundreds of patients when he retires. Thank you Dr. Davis, you're wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr John Davis IS A GENIUS | have a chronic injury for 4 years and no matter who I saw and what I did almost nothing worked in Canada | after seeing him for less than a month my ability to function has gone up by 95% and am more than sure by the end of the treatment period I will recover 100% plus be more active again with my life. I owe him EVERYTHING and recommend his services to you warmly and enthusiastically, thank you for reading this recommendation. Namaste, Peace and Blessings. Adnan H Sarwar | The Business Monk

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I was skeptical at first because R-rays were $500 and his treament barely touches you, but the 3 month waiting list and the packed waiting room doesn't lie. His NUCCA technique works. My chronic back/shoulder issues are not cured yet but has improved dramatically. Waiting time is on and off... Sometimes no wait and sometimes an hour, just like a regular GP. And don't worry about the reseptionist. Maureen is okay, just be nice and don't be overly demanding.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He is fabulous at his work....the wait is intolerable, he is a caring and gentle man and his adjustments do wonders for me.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Davis is an incredible doctor that has helped me so much over the years. He is very kind, patient and cares about helping the best he can. He gets amazing results. Maureen and also past receptionist Maria are both so wonderful and helpful too. I'm so grateful.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

He's marvellous...I don't know just what he does to fix me up, but it works, when nothing else does. I've been a patient for 30+ years. I agree, punctuality is an issue, but he spends whatever time is required with each patient. I bring a good book or game with me and am prepared to wait. Colleen M.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Davis has changed my life and helped me function again after years of going to other practitioners. His work is life changing! I mean it. Having a serious head injury, with all the craziness that that entails, and neck injury as a result, he has been the ONLY one to both listen to me and to have the expertise to work with my neck, to make the proper delicate adjustments resulting in the best changes for the better, moving back into health and functioning than any other practitioner out there. He takes a series of x-rays, studies them, and then on your 2nd visit, makes the most sublime, delicate adjustments, as dictated by your X-rays, to your neck. His treatments are gentle and highly effective as they help the mis-alignment align over time. The usual chiropractic method of forcing correct alignment right away has been highly detrimental for me; and, I will only see Dr. Davis and his magical way of treating for health and healing at this point. He is simply an expert in his field. My hope is that Dr. Davis takes on an apprentice to learn from him as the lineage of his knowledge needs to continue to live and thrive in this world. Maureen -- I only have the utmost respect and love for her. I've read through some of the comments here and am chuckling to myself. Listen, she's straight-forward and takes no baloney from anyone; however, with that straight-forwardness comes a stellar heart of care, concern, and loving presence that is available. You simply need to treat her and Dr. Davis right -- i.e. with respect and integrity. Totally how I'd like to be treated too. I've worked with Dr. Davis and Maureen since 2013 for a crazy debilitating head injury which also affected my neck, back, legs, feet, etc. He has been a life-saver. He is simply a phoneme. As a team, their sole desire to care for their patients in the most effective and fair way possible. Bring a book. Drop into a deep meditation and breathe. Yes, you may need to wait. There's a 3 month waitlist for new patients -- because he's simply swamped due to his expertise. But if you're a returning patient, they get you in asap! All is well at the end of the day. Dr. Davis is simply the most amazing and effective healer I've come across on this journey back to health. I have my life back because of him. I'm forever grateful.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017