You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John Davis

Dr Davis did nothing to help me. Everytime I reported to the office that my pain had not improved the receptionist , his wife , would attack me with rude comments. He said it was my fault the treatment did not work.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Davis helped me 10 years ago. I'd been a patient of NUCCA care myself for 8 years previously with great success. In fact my first experience with NUCCA is what motivated me to become a NUCCA doctor myself. I thought I'd seen the best of it, and had become a Board Certified doctor as quickly as I possibly could to give great care to my patients. Then I happened upon this amazing man, at a friend's recommendation, and I was treated in his office. I held my first adjustment 2 years and then was seen again. This time I've been holding 8 year and I think I'm fixed for life! Pretty amazing when you consider my history of 17 years of sciatica, years of bone-crushing chiropractic and a failed back surgery all before the age of 35. Thank you John & Maureen!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr Davis is a special soul, gifted beyond measure. His wife, Maureen, a treasure with the willingness to go the extra mile. My deepest gratitude to both of them.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

John Davis is indeed a miracle worker. After eight unsuccessful years of treatment for whiplash by a variety of specialists, Dr Davis was able to diagnose and treat my neck related problems. His treatment techniques are painless and non-invasive. Whatever length of time one must sit in the waiting room, the results are well worth it.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr Davis has magic hands. Looks like god gifted. I had worst back issues for 4 years. Nobody could figure my back problem. I was amazed with the wonderful results when I visited Dr Davis. My worst back issues are gone. Thank you for helping me out.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

One or two treatments and fixed. Never scared, he's very calming.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. John Davis's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Davis did nothing to help me. Everytime I reported to the office that my pain had not improved the receptionist , his wife , would attack me with rude commen..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis helped me 10 years ago. I'd been a patient of NUCCA care myself for 8 years previously with great success. In fact my first experience with NUCCA is..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An exceptional and dedicated perfesional who actually cares about the health & welfare of his patients. "

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Davis is a special soul, gifted beyond measure. His wife, Maureen, a treasure with the willingness to go the extra mile. My deepest gratitude to both of the..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "John Davis is indeed a miracle worker. After eight unsuccessful years of treatment for whiplash by a variety of specialists, Dr Davis was able to diagnose and t..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best treatment I have ever had! He actually fixed what was was needed and I am able to be as active as before."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "This guy is amazing. my pain went away, I only need to see him once a year or less. wait times can be bad. "

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Davis has magic hands. Looks like god gifted. I had worst back issues for 4 years. Nobody could figure my back problem. I was amazed with the wonderful resul..."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "One or two treatments and fixed. Never scared, he's very calming. "

July 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis is a gifted chiropractor and person. There is often a wait, but he is well worth waiting for."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Davis now for about 15 years. I have some alignment issues with my back, that, if I am stupid and don't pay attention, can result in a..."

June 14, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V5C 4Z6". Address has been updated from "None" to "1160 Douglas Rd, Suite 201, Burnaby". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16042942304".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis is a miracle worker. Quiet, unassuming, yet a caring and compassionate man, his skill and knowledge has made a vast difference in my life. Maureen, hi..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This office is a very special place, I have been a patient for over 15 years , and any waiting is worth it. Dr. Davis gives EVERY patient the time that is requ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis is fantastic, but his receptionist Maureen is a nightmare. She seems to be his wife, cant imagine why he would give her so much power over his patient..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis has helped when no one else could -- having a serious head injury, head having hurt for almost 2 years non-stop, I only needed two adjustments (amazin..."

September 10, 2014