Ratings for Dr. Karla Khan

Dr. Khan is not only compassionate but very dedicated and knowledgeable. Life happens and to use this venue because of unfortunate circumstances that NO doctor can foresee or fix is shameful. Don't let grief misguide or attack someone's profession. We are quick to point a finger but never do we see our own inaccuracies impact.😳😳

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

From the first appointment I had with Dr. Khan she has given me professional advice in a caring way. As a result I felt relaxed and well taken care of throughout my pregnancy and especially my delivery. I have complete confidence in Dr. Khan and am very happy she was my obstetrician. I wouldn't want anyone else.!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

When I met Dr. Khan she was courteous, kind and respectful. She remained this way throughout my pregnancy and I credit her calm, professional manner for the excellent delivery of my baby. She also has assisted me with gynecological issues in which she has both provided me with excellent information and advice besides being an attentive listener several times. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Khan as a obstetrician/gynecologist for young and older women. She has an exceptional way of communicating with her patients always being calm, straightforward and showing the greatest respect. Thank you for all you have done for me Dr. Khan! I will be sure to come back to see you when I have another child.

Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr Khan helped with my recent delivery in Calgary and was the calm presence in the room. I feel so lucky that she was there - I hope she continues on in Calgary!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

She delivered both of my children via emergency c-section and both times her calm demeanour helped me feel more at-ease in what were extremely stressful situations. I felt respected by her and really admire her as a doctor. She also did an amazing job at stitching me up and in subsequent ultrasounds that I have had, the techs always comment on how well my scar has healed. I highly recommend Dr. Khan

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Had a wonderful experience with Dr Khan. She delivered my daughter via emergency c-section. Very caring. Checked on me after surgery and suggested things to help the recovery and healing. Would suggest her to anyone needing a c section. Very confident in her work.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Went to see this "doctor" almost 2 years ago. She told me that I was too fat to get pregnant. I asked if the reason for my infertility could be endometriosis, PCOS or perimenopause, she said highly unlikely and to just lose weight or get invitro. I went to see a different doctor that actually did blood work and found out that at the ripe old age of 34 I am now in perimenopause. Had "doctor" Kahn actually did her job 2 years ago I might have been able to be a mom. I do not think this lady should be allowed to practice at all!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr Khan delivered my baby at the beginning of the year. She was incredibly knowledgeable, professional, empathetic, and attentive. I fully trusted her to bring my daughter safely into the world, which she did, and I would highly recommend her to others. I know that she truly cared about the well-bring of both me and my child. If she is available when I have my next child, I look forward to having her by my side again.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

It's obvious that all of the negative reviews were given by the same disgruntled individual. When I saw Dr. Khan, she was very helpful and knowledgeable. Not one to sugar coat anything, which I greatly appreciated. She is the first Doctor who has EVER made me feel like I had the authority and the right to make decisions over my own body...for what was best for me and my own specific circumstances, with NO JUDGMENT. I will be forever grateful for that.

Submitted May 24, 2016

I do not believe any of the negative comments below. She has always been supportive and very knowledgable. I trust her with my baby s life. Also working in the hospital myself, she is known to have the best stitch up job after a c section. I think any mom would be lucky to have her as her doctor!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016