You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karla Khan

I can not say enough kind words for Dr. Khan she is AMAZING !!!! she is to the point. And very calming her no bull sh*t take on the delivery process was just what I needed so if you are looking for a doctor that wants what you want and wont pretend that birth isn't going to hurt this is the doctor for you

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr Kahn is about to deliver my 3rd baby. She's always friendly and helpful. Takes the time to listen to you. She gives it to you straight up, doesn't beat around the bush.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Kahn was amazing throughout my whole pregnancy! I started seeing her around 18 weeks and I'm so glad she got delivered my daughter! The delivery went so smooth and she was very helpful at telling me what to do and when to do it. I had the BEST experience with her and I hope to have her as my OBGYN for my second baby. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I love Dr. Khan! She was with us through multiple pregnancy loses and helped us keep up hope, eventually assisting with us having a child. She put me at ease and was extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I saw Dr. Khan for the last bit of my pregnancy. Honestly, without her readiness to do a c-section my daughter orobably would not be here. Standard, too easy pregnancy, but my girl wasn't coming out. Dr. Khan was a pleasure to deal with from the first appointment to the last post natal appointment.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with doctor khan. She told me how it was without beating around the bush. If you want an honest obgyn, shes the doctor! She walked me through my whole pregnancy and even delivered my baby outside of her working schedule. very impressed and will hopefully have the pleasure of utilizing her for my next child

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Dr. Kahn was the best physician I have ever come into contact with. She made me feel completely at ease with my surgery and even though I only talked with her 3 times, I feel like I know her on a personal level. She was very patient and answered all of my many questions when needed. She consoled me before and after my surgery and was a great surgeon as she saved my ovary in what I thought was a helpless case. I would recommend hee to anyone.! She is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Was transferred to this horrible doctor at 30 weeks by my GP, only she was on holidays until I was at 33 weeks. Upon our initial meeting, I asked her if she would like a copy of my birth plan, seeing as we hadn't had time to really develop a relationship. She launched on a scathing tirade about birth plans, and said that if I wasn't going to give a pilot a copy of a flight plan upon getting on a plane, I shouldn't give her one. She told me to do exactly as she said or that I would have a "dead baby". She used the term dead baby 7 more times in the next 10 minutes. I made other arrangements with another doctor immediately. I ended up in hospital for a kidney stone at 35 weeks while she was on call and she verbally abused and humiliated my husband for requesting that I have a Tylenol (SHE wanted to push morphine on me, and nothing else would do apparently) - I could hear her screaming at the other end of the corridor. Anyone else notice the number of comments below at her induction rate? I've heard she has the highest C-section rate in town as well. My son turned 5 the other day - in excellent health and thriving. Evil woman.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Was sharing photos with my now 12 yr old twins that Dt. Kan delivered. Looked her up to see if she was on the Internet and found this. I loved her and still think fondly of her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Karla Khan's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I can not say enough kind words for Dr. Khan she is AMAZING !!!! she is to the point. And very calming her no bull sh*t take on the delivery process was just wh..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kahn is about to deliver my 3rd baby. She's always friendly and helpful. Takes the time to listen to you. She gives it to you straight up, doesn't beat aroun..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kahn was amazing throughout my whole pregnancy! I started seeing her around 18 weeks and I'm so glad she got delivered my daughter! The delivery went so smo..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Khan! She was with us through multiple pregnancy loses and helped us keep up hope, eventually assisting with us having a child. She put me at ease an..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Khan for the last bit of my pregnancy. Honestly, without her readiness to do a c-section my daughter orobably would not be here. Standard, too easy pr..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Khan was my OBGYN and delivered my daughter she was amazing, and very knowledgeable she answered all my questions and made me feel at ease :) "

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience with doctor khan. She told me how it was without beating around the bush. If you want an honest obgyn, shes the doctor! She walked ..."

October 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kahn was the best physician I have ever come into contact with. She made me feel completely at ease with my surgery and even though I only talked with her 3..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Was transferred to this horrible doctor at 30 weeks by my GP, only she was on holidays until I was at 33 weeks. Upon our initial meeting, I asked her if she wou..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was sharing photos with my now 12 yr old twins that Dt. Kan delivered. Looked her up to see if she was on the Internet and found this. I loved her and still t..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Khan! She is wonderful. She is very knowledgable and is very straight forward; she tells it how it is. She always had time to answer any ..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My pregnancy in the end was quite difficult . I had a lot of swelling and was seen by her when I needed it. I ended up getting induced and she was wonderful. I ..."

September 18, 2014