Ratings for Dr. Karla Khan

Dr. Khan chose to spend more time with her family and has closed practice in Lethbridge to Locum ObGyn all over Alberta, but working many less hours so more time with husband and kids. Unfortunate people have to start rumours...

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Khan is the only doctor (family or OBGYN) who actually listened to me and helped me. I'm a single woman who wanted my tubes tied and she is the only one who took the time to hear me out instead of just telling me to think about it or to wait until I'm married. She's a very caring woman and I'm very saddened to hear she's no longer practicing. Don't listen to people who rate her when they have had no experience with her - that's pure stupidity!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I would like to know where Dr Karla Khan is practising since leaving Lethbridge she is an excellent OBGYN I would rate her as a 10

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Amazing dr. Took the time to actually talk to me about any concerns I had. Did an amazing job on my c-section for both my second and third child. Wish she was still working in the area.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Excellent Doctor....wonderful work and very informative!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Khan is not only compassionate but very dedicated and knowledgeable. Life happens and to use this venue because of unfortunate circumstances that NO doctor can foresee or fix is shameful. Don't let grief misguide or attack someone's profession. We are quick to point a finger but never do we see our own inaccuracies impact.😳😳

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

From the first appointment I had with Dr. Khan she has given me professional advice in a caring way. As a result I felt relaxed and well taken care of throughout my pregnancy and especially my delivery. I have complete confidence in Dr. Khan and am very happy she was my obstetrician. I wouldn't want anyone else.!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

When I met Dr. Khan she was courteous, kind and respectful. She remained this way throughout my pregnancy and I credit her calm, professional manner for the excellent delivery of my baby. She also has assisted me with gynecological issues in which she has both provided me with excellent information and advice besides being an attentive listener several times. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Khan as a obstetrician/gynecologist for young and older women. She has an exceptional way of communicating with her patients always being calm, straightforward and showing the greatest respect. Thank you for all you have done for me Dr. Khan! I will be sure to come back to see you when I have another child.

Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr Khan helped with my recent delivery in Calgary and was the calm presence in the room. I feel so lucky that she was there - I hope she continues on in Calgary!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

She delivered both of my children via emergency c-section and both times her calm demeanour helped me feel more at-ease in what were extremely stressful situations. I felt respected by her and really admire her as a doctor. She also did an amazing job at stitching me up and in subsequent ultrasounds that I have had, the techs always comment on how well my scar has healed. I highly recommend Dr. Khan

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016