You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karla Khan

I've only been to see Dr Kahn once to ask for a hysterectomy. I was promptly told that a full one would be impossible because at that time I weighed 222lbs and I smoked but a partial may be possible if I didn't have anything on my tubesite etc. In the meantime over 1.5 yrs after waiting to reschedule and still haven't gotten to I now weigh 150lbs quit smoking and hopefully now am eligible for a full hysterectomy now. Not only this but I had to go back to my ex dr to get a new refferalbum because I had what was a vaginal infection that turned into a uti badly. I sent the paperwork in mid December and when I called about getting a appt I was literally told not until at least Aug or later she's too busy delivering babies. Apparently my problem isn't important too

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

If you want someone who can fly off the handle and yell and scream at you until you are brought to tears, this is you Doc. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy. I think she's a really great Doc as long as you don't have any disagreements, or difference of opinion....if you do watch out. She screamed at me for 15 minutes while I was holding my sleeping newborn in the maternity ward because I asked where I could get a circumcision (as instructed by my GP, as we have a history of problems with uncircumcised males). She called me a "barbarian", "unfit to be a mother", and said it was like asking to get breast implants for my baby if it had been a female. I started crying at "barbarian" but she just kept going. I was too terrified to ask anyone else about the procedure, and ran out of time to have it done. Now I have had to take my son to the urologist 3 times in his first year, as he is already having issues. I'm all for standing up for what you believe in, but "I disagree with the mentioned procedure, you will need to talk to someone else", would have been an appropriate respone, no character assassination, humiliation tactics needed. Not to mention EVERYONE on the whole floor got to hear how I was a horrible human being. I don't know her staff, so I gave them 3.

Submitted February 22, 2016

Great Dr she delivered my first boy almost six years ago. And just in the summer of 2015 did a surgery on me very kind and supporting and made me feel at ease with it. Had no prior surguries in my life recommend 100% amazing woman. Very good at her job

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I can not say enough kind words for Dr. Khan she is AMAZING !!!! she is to the point. And very calming her no bull sh*t take on the delivery process was just what I needed so if you are looking for a doctor that wants what you want and wont pretend that birth isn't going to hurt this is the doctor for you

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr Kahn is about to deliver my 3rd baby. She's always friendly and helpful. Takes the time to listen to you. She gives it to you straight up, doesn't beat around the bush.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Kahn was amazing throughout my whole pregnancy! I started seeing her around 18 weeks and I'm so glad she got delivered my daughter! The delivery went so smooth and she was very helpful at telling me what to do and when to do it. I had the BEST experience with her and I hope to have her as my OBGYN for my second baby. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I love Dr. Khan! She was with us through multiple pregnancy loses and helped us keep up hope, eventually assisting with us having a child. She put me at ease and was extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I saw Dr. Khan for the last bit of my pregnancy. Honestly, without her readiness to do a c-section my daughter orobably would not be here. Standard, too easy pregnancy, but my girl wasn't coming out. Dr. Khan was a pleasure to deal with from the first appointment to the last post natal appointment.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Karla Khan's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I've only been to see Dr Kahn once to ask for a hysterectomy. I was promptly told that a full one would be impossible because at that time I weighed 222lbs and..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "She delivered our baby in January and was amazing! I loved her encouragement and relaxed attitude."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "If you want someone who can fly off the handle and yell and scream at you until you are brought to tears, this is you Doc. I would not recommend her to my wors..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr she delivered my first boy almost six years ago. And just in the summer of 2015 did a surgery on me very kind and supporting and made me feel at ease w..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I can not say enough kind words for Dr. Khan she is AMAZING !!!! she is to the point. And very calming her no bull sh*t take on the delivery process was just wh..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kahn is about to deliver my 3rd baby. She's always friendly and helpful. Takes the time to listen to you. She gives it to you straight up, doesn't beat aroun..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kahn was amazing throughout my whole pregnancy! I started seeing her around 18 weeks and I'm so glad she got delivered my daughter! The delivery went so smo..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Khan! She was with us through multiple pregnancy loses and helped us keep up hope, eventually assisting with us having a child. She put me at ease an..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Khan for the last bit of my pregnancy. Honestly, without her readiness to do a c-section my daughter orobably would not be here. Standard, too easy pr..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Khan was my OBGYN and delivered my daughter she was amazing, and very knowledgeable she answered all my questions and made me feel at ease :) "

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience with doctor khan. She told me how it was without beating around the bush. If you want an honest obgyn, shes the doctor! She walked ..."

October 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kahn was the best physician I have ever come into contact with. She made me feel completely at ease with my surgery and even though I only talked with her 3..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Was transferred to this horrible doctor at 30 weeks by my GP, only she was on holidays until I was at 33 weeks. Upon our initial meeting, I asked her if she wou..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was sharing photos with my now 12 yr old twins that Dt. Kan delivered. Looked her up to see if she was on the Internet and found this. I loved her and still t..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Khan! She is wonderful. She is very knowledgable and is very straight forward; she tells it how it is. She always had time to answer any ..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My pregnancy in the end was quite difficult . I had a lot of swelling and was seen by her when I needed it. I ended up getting induced and she was wonderful. I ..."

September 18, 2014