Ratings for Dr. C. Norman Sadur

Same as other reviewers below. He is not helpful or have patient empathy. He is trying to save money to his employer rather than working for the patient. Everytime he calls you to give results is like he is reading a script. “Get a pen and paper ...” then he keeps looking for your file while you are on the phone waiting for him to finally speak. When he finally speaks he gives you no extra information. He goes though this same script every single time. He has no patient empathy. Inconclusive or undetermined test results he calls them “positive”, it’s like he is tying to push the patient to surgery to cut the problem from the root and forget about it. Then his company can save in costs. I’m happy with my new doctor and she even recommended (without me even asking ) the tets that doctor Sadur denied to perform all the time. Horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

About the same as other reviews here. In addition, he becomes insulting in his correspondence. When asked about my up and down weight (thyroid issues) he told me to go check out weight watchers.... I'm changing doctor asap. He seems to be a upper management puppet. Treating symptoms and not the patient.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Horrible Doctor who is a talking head. He talks like a politician and doesn't listen, just parrots what his training or management has told him. Avoid!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Sadur was very attentive with my first visit. However, following contact was lack luster. He responded to my emails and questions but minimally, not really explaining things to me so I was left feeling like I hit a dead end. He suggested that none of my symptoms had anything to do with my thyroid. He does not explain so I am left to go back to internet and books to do research and find that many ppl have similar symptoms who have thyroid problems.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Worst bedside manners. Extremely poor communication skills. Not empathetic at all. I'm switching doctors as soon as I complete this final treatment.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. C. Norman Sadur's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Pleasanton, CA