Ratings for Dr. Haleh G. Bassiri

Dr. Bassiri is one of the kindest, most compassionate, and thoughtful physicians I gave ever met! She is also brilliant in her field and was able to completely turn my health around when my primary could not have been bothered. I highly recommend her to anyone suffering from thyroid issues or diabetes.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I went to Dr. Bassari about my thyroid condition and my sudden weight gain. She had me take some blood tests and I returned to her office. They showed my liver count was off and she asked how much I drank and I told her I might drink a glass of wine a year. She insisted I was drinking and I told her again I do not drink. I took more blood tests and went in and again Dr. Bassari accused me of drinking. I ended up in the hospital needing emergency surgery because of her arrogance and non caring attitude. I had a perforated appendix. I called her office and never even received a returned call or an apology. The worst experience and her attitude could cause someone great harm.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

One of the Best Doctors I have had the pleasure of meeting. She spends a lot of time whith me during my visits. Her explanations are easy to understand and she doesn't use big medical termanology. She has a fantastic Bedside Manner and is just a fabulous Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Listens, takes the time, answers questions, seen for several years, works with your with disease, specializes in endocrine, thyroid, diabetes, comfortable office, elevator

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

Dr. Haleh G. Bassiri's Credentials

• Islamic Azad Univ, Teheran Med Unit, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1994)