Ratings for Dr. Susan Pekarovics

Dr. Pekarovics is the example of what a physician should be.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

A great staff and a fantastic doctor. Very clean office! beautiful design like home. Service is efficient with short waiting period. Their follow-up is incomparable. Rosa V.G.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Great service, lovely Office, very pleasant staff, and very knowledgable doctor!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

thanks to dr.Susan i am in such good health, i am her patient since 6 years now, just today i had a follow up visite and at my ripe age it is wonderful to have a doctor you can trust 100%.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I had called in to schedule an appt. as a first time patient and was told that they do not accept credit card, which is odd but fine. I specifically asked on the phone if the co-pay could be billed and was told yes. I even repeated the question with answer for assurance. After a 25 minutes wait I was told they could not bill the copay. I was lied to over the phone wasting a half hour drive through traffic back and forth. Not even a single apology.

Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr Pekarovics and her staff very friendly, very knowledgeable. Very helpful and working hard to solved my problem. I had a difficult case and she was thinking out of the box to found my cure. Thank you Dr Pekarovics, I always appreciate your effort.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

The best doctor ever! She saved my life many times in the last 10 years, that other physicians almost took. She has been very attentive, caring and incredibly knowledgable. I feel very lucky to have her as my primary care provider and endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Susan Pekarovics's Credentials

• Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Peter Pazmany Univ), Budapest (Grad. 1988)