Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. William Howell

4
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

DR WILLIAM MURDOCH HOWELL IS THE BEST DOCTOR EVER. HE LISTENS AND IS VERY HELPFUL. HE ALWAYS TRYING HIS BEST TO MAKE SURE HIS PATIENT ARE SATISFIED. EVERYTIME I GO IN HIS OFFICE IM GREETED WITH SMILES AND HIS NURSE IS GREAT!!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

4
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

This doctor is too good to be working in an organization like Kaiser. 99% of the Kaiser staff (including MDs) are very UNHELPFUL, and they don't give a damn if you live or die. The rest 1% is made up by doctors like William Murdoch Howell. We are lucky to have him as our PCP as we see the day-and-night difference every time we deal with other Kaiser doctors. Thank you Bill.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Rate this Doctor

Dr. William Howell's Credentials


Facility Affiliations


Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

  • Spanish

Education

  • GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)

Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Oxford


Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.