Dr. Brian Ferguson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian Ferguson

Brian has consistently ( and patiently ) addressed any chiropractic concerns that I have had since I started going to him over twenty years ago. He explains everything in detail to me and answers any of my questions. I feel that he is genuinely concerned for my well-being. I have gone to approximately ten chiropractors in my life ( I am in my 60's). I will continue to go to Brian knowing that he is determined to be a part of making my life healthy. Thanks Brian. David

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Finally found a chiropractor after 3 years that actually fixed my problems. I am 95% better in less than a year. No going 3x's a week for 5 min adjustments. I go once a month and the improvement is fantastic. There are no words that can express my gratefulness. Brian really cares about his patients! I can now go through a work day with no pain! Brian and his staff are fantastic. I highly recommend him. I went through 4 different chiropractors before finding him and he is the only one I could see results. Thank goodness I found him! Thanks Brian!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Finding Brian was a blessing. I want to thank him for the important part he played in my journey to recovery. His adjustments and advice helped immensely. Not only is my neck and arm pain better, but I am feeling stronger and my nervous system has been set free to do its job, as have I !!! It has been a pleasure. I have nothing but gratitude for his help and would recommend him as a top notch practitioner. Heather.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Always fast, always friendly and i always learn something new when i go for an appointment. Everytime i go for an appointment he always makes sure to ask me of i am okay with anything that he does and always asks me if i have any concerns and i can honestly say that he is the only doctor that has ever reassured me this much.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

My husband and I started going to Dr. Ferguson's around 6 months ago and have not looked back. We have even recommended him to anyone who will listen. Dr. Ferguson far surpasses other chiropractors, he has a wealth of knowledge that he is willing to share. He keeps up to date on current affairs/science in the industry and therefore knows all of the latest information. If you want someone who is more than just a chiropractor this is the clinic for you.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Ferguson is always in a good mood and concerned of his patient's well being. I enjoy my visits, usually learn something new every time, and look forward to walking out of his office in better shape than when I went in.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Brian Ferguson has been caring for me since 1995. Outstanding healthcare, always has time for questions and his staff is excellent. It's a pleasure everytime I go.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Brian Ferguson 's knowledge/expertise is very thorough and kept up-to- date. He always has time for your questions- you never feel rushed. His integrity is impeccable. His clinic is very well managed. Appointments run on time with friendly, helpful staff.. I have been in his care for 25 yrs. and can brag better overall health now at 70 yrs. than at 45. I highly recommend Dr. Brian Ferguson to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Ferguson has taught me more about what ails me and why, what to do to improve my condition, strength and mobility. He and his staff are very interested in ensuring their patients have the knowledge and ability to get better, stronger and to stay that way. Dr. Ferguson understands the body, how it works and what we need to do to keep it working well. I have only benefited from my relationship with his clinic and am grateful I am one of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Ferguson has resolved the issues that I had with multiple herniated discs and through the following years of maintenance has ensured no repeat problems. His extensive knowledge has enabled him to eliminate many other minor strain related pains. Everyone at the clinic genuinely cares and dedicates their time to the well being of the patient. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Brian Ferguson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2006)
  • Northwestern Health Sciences University (Grad. 1991)