Dr. Brian Ferguson

Outstanding Staff BadgeWorld Class Punctuality BadgeExceptionally Helpful BadgeHighly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian Ferguson

Brian and staff are super friendly, very down to earth and very resourceful. 2 years ago I couldn't even stand in the shower for 10 minutes, now I'm playing baseball again, water skiing and the pain has never returned. Without Brian and his staff, this wouldn't have been possible at all. Very highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Doc is an incredible chiropractor and seeing him has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. He is knowledgable, thorough and truly cares about his patients, as do all of his staff. I was suffering from very painful back pain and headaches, but after just a few weeks of treatment, my pain has disappeared and I have not suffered from any more headaches. Doc works wonders! I look forward to my visits with him and Karen - I always walk out of their office feeling like a new person! I would recommend Doc to anyone looking to improve their health and quality of life.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Doctor Ferguson's treatment and knowledge goes far beyond the traditional Chiropractic - he truly understands the body and overall health, and has helped me immensely over the years. Glad of all the doctors I could have returned to, I chose Dr. Ferguson. Within a few treatments he has given me yet another new lease on life, and way to approach physical practice and overall health. I have never felt better and attribute this to his care.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Very pleased with Dr. Ferguson and his staff. They are very thorough in their assessment and the cure to my ailments. Iam very greatful and experiencing wonderful results.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr Ferguson has the gift of healing. An example is that my stomach acid/ulcer problems have amazingly been kept under complete control with the chiropractic treatments afforded by Doc. It has been over eight years and I was able to get off medication almost immediately. I have numerous examples of his medical skills applied for my greater health over the years. His knowledge of complete health care and nutrition is exceptional. He and his team have helped me stay healthy for many years. He is right up there with the best.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Doc and his staff are knowledgeable and kind. My whole family sees Doc and are extremely satisfied with his expertise.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Patient's update
Doc and his staff are knowledgeable and kind. My whole family sees Doc and we are all extremely satisfied with his expertise.

Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Ferguson's initial assessment is extremely thorough. He explains what he is seeing in detail yet easy to understand. Exercises are prescribed to help treat identified issues. Each visit he asks if you have any questions and takes the time to answer your questions. His staff are excellent, very friendly and always willing to help. Your treatment results are highlighted on a large monitor, so patients are able to compare the current visit (pre and post treatment) with the previous. It is a visual aid to help you see where your trouble spots are. Overall, I have had more success with Dr. Ferguson than anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Everyone on the staff is very helpful and knowledgable in their respective positions. Dr. Ferguson was 10/10 at explaining why and how his actions will help.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Doc has been treating our whole family for many years now. Although previously our local chiropractor, we now travel over 40 minutes (each way) to see him. It's worth the drive. :)

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Great clinic from start to finish. Team work between all the staff make it a real pleasure to visit. If I could, I would give Doc a higher rating for knowledge. He takes in all the info you give him and draws on his rich, varied training and experience to make connections that lead to excellent holistic care. He really wants you to learn how to improve your health by making sure you understand fully what he and Karen are doing, so feel free to ask any question. They will take the time to answer them all.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Brian Ferguson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2006)
  • Northwestern Health Sciences University (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med