You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brian Ferguson

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Patient's update
Doc and his staff are knowledgeable and kind. My whole family sees Doc and we are all extremely satisfied with his expertise.

Submitted December 10, 2015

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Doc has been treating our whole family for many years now. Although previously our local chiropractor, we now travel over 40 minutes (each way) to see him. It's worth the drive. :)

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Great clinic from start to finish. Team work between all the staff make it a real pleasure to visit. If I could, I would give Doc a higher rating for knowledge. He takes in all the info you give him and draws on his rich, varied training and experience to make connections that lead to excellent holistic care. He really wants you to learn how to improve your health by making sure you understand fully what he and Karen are doing, so feel free to ask any question. They will take the time to answer them all.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Doctor Ferguson has without a doubt changed my life. In the beginning I saw him for up to 3 times a week and worked with him for several weeks. I saw such an improvement in so many areas. I had lost all hope in chiropractic care due to chiropractors I had seen before. Doctor Ferguson genuinely cares and is SO knowledgeable that he fixed things that I didn't think a chiropractor could fix! I can now say that I am pain free, live a healthier life and I owe it all to this doctor. I would recommend him and his team to all my family and friends. Without a doubt the best decision I have made in regards to my overall health. Thank you Brian for giving me the confidence and health to continue my life without any of the pain and worry I lived with before.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have been going to Brian for over 20 years now. He is always interested in how I am doing and what he can do to help. When nobody else could find out what was causing my symptoms he did. He is very knowledgeable and is always looking in to new was to help his patients.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

What amazes me about Brian, is his knowledge of the human body and how is all "hangs" together. I have been suffering from an unstable "L3" vertebrae. He diagnosed which muscles were causing this and through his physio, Karen, they provided me with exercises to strengthen my core. He explained I need less Chiropractic adjustment, not more. He is not only interested in your spine, but in your whole body. A great Dr.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

After a decade of suffering with a daily headache, stiff and sore neck. Constantly trying other Chirpractors and Massage Therapists to relieve my pain. Only after a few adjustments my headaches are gone. I can hardly wait to see myself after a few more! I can dream about playing golf, kayaking and gardening pain free! Thanks to Dr. Ferguson these dreams are becoming my new reality!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Doc truly cares about you and is not satisfied until you are. He really listens to what you have to say. All his staff are pleasant & friendly, they make you feel like more like family than a patient.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Ferguson's office by a co-worker who lives in Orangeville. Although, I didn't end up seeing Dr. Ferguson as my Chiropractor, he treated me several times and worked very closely with Dr. Sean and Karen (Chiro Technician) to discuss the best course of action to get me in the best health. Because of inflammation, I saw Dr. Ferguson (he's also a nutritionist) who gave me sound advice. As a result of following his advice, my digestive issues have been solved, I feel better than ever and have lost 17 lbs. in three months. That wasn't even my goal. I appreciate the way the entire staff work together to help patients be the best they can be and the way the Doctor's focus on total care. They aren't out to just get your money, they truly care about your well being. Thank you, Dr. Fergus, Dr. Sean, Karen, Lorri and Maggie for helping me find my way to better health.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Dr. Brian Ferguson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Northwestern Health Sciences University (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doc and his staff are knowledgeable and kind. My whole family sees Doc and are extremely satisfied with his expertise. "

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone on the staff is very helpful and knowledgable in their respective positions. Dr. Ferguson was 10/10 at explaining why and how his actions will help."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doc has been treating our whole family for many years now. Although previously our local chiropractor, we now travel over 40 minutes (each way) to see him. It'..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great clinic from start to finish. Team work between all the staff make it a real pleasure to visit. If I could, I would give Doc a higher rating for knowledge..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Ferguson has without a doubt changed my life. In the beginning I saw him for up to 3 times a week and worked with him for several weeks. I saw such an im..."

July 29, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.docferguson.com" to "http://docferguson.com/brian-r-ferguson-b-a-d-c-r-t-p-doctor-of-chiropractic/". Postal Code has been updated from "L9V1" to "L9W 2C7". Address has been updated from "None" to "26 First Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15199411570".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Brian for over 20 years now. He is always interested in how I am doing and what he can do to help. When nobody else could find out what w..."

May 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "What amazes me about Brian, is his knowledge of the human body and how is all "hangs" together. I have been suffering from an unstable "L3" vertebrae. He diag..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a decade of suffering with a daily headache, stiff and sore neck. Constantly trying other Chirpractors and Massage Therapists to relieve my pain. Only af..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Doc truly cares about you and is not satisfied until you are. He really listens to what you have to say. All his staff are pleasant & friendly, they make you fe..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Ferguson's office by a co-worker who lives in Orangeville. Although, I didn't end up seeing Dr. Ferguson as my Chiropractor, he treated m..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Actually I could add more stars, I work in a health store on my feet all day and I wouldn't be able to if it wasn't for him , he has given me my life back. i h..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Ferguson's for over two years. His knowledge and expertise about how the body works is amazing. No matter your concern, especial..."

November 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brian Ferguson and the entire staff at the clinic are great! I have fun whenever I visit."

September 23, 2014