Dr. Brian Ferguson

Outstanding Staff BadgeWorld Class Punctuality BadgeExceptionally Helpful BadgeHighly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian Ferguson

He tries hard and looks for all possible answers. Most of the time he is successful, but sometimes.. . .?

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Ferguson takes a genuine vested interest in my wellness and overall health to the degree that is unprecedented by any other health professional that I have dealt with.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Doc Ferguson has made a significant difference in my life, in just a short period of time. I highly recommend him and his staff!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Doc Brian is absolutely amazing. He is incredibly knowledgeable and will do whatever is in his power to help you with any issues. His staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Doc is the best chiropractor I have ever had. I have been going to him for over 10 years and he has helped me immeasurably. He cares for more than just my bones! He honestly wants to help me improve my life and takes a very holistic approach.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I have a back pain for 30 years the last 15 or 20 pain every day some days I couldn't even get out of bed after 2 months with Dr Ferguson I am almost pain free I've tried all kinds of meds nothing worked I strongly recommend you see Dr Ferguson if you have pain he is awesome and his staff is great tp

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Brian and staff are super friendly, very down to earth and very resourceful. 2 years ago I couldn't even stand in the shower for 10 minutes, now I'm playing baseball again, water skiing and the pain has never returned. Without Brian and his staff, this wouldn't have been possible at all. Very highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Doc is an incredible chiropractor and seeing him has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. He is knowledgable, thorough and truly cares about his patients, as do all of his staff. I was suffering from very painful back pain and headaches, but after just a few weeks of treatment, my pain has disappeared and I have not suffered from any more headaches. Doc works wonders! I look forward to my visits with him and Karen - I always walk out of their office feeling like a new person! I would recommend Doc to anyone looking to improve their health and quality of life.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Doctor Ferguson's treatment and knowledge goes far beyond the traditional Chiropractic - he truly understands the body and overall health, and has helped me immensely over the years. Glad of all the doctors I could have returned to, I chose Dr. Ferguson. Within a few treatments he has given me yet another new lease on life, and way to approach physical practice and overall health. I have never felt better and attribute this to his care.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Very pleased with Dr. Ferguson and his staff. They are very thorough in their assessment and the cure to my ailments. Iam very greatful and experiencing wonderful results.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Brian Ferguson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2006)
  • Northwestern Health Sciences University (Grad. 1991)

Oxford