Dr. Brian Ferguson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian Ferguson

Always fast, always friendly and i always learn something new when i go for an appointment. Everytime i go for an appointment he always makes sure to ask me of i am okay with anything that he does and always asks me if i have any concerns and i can honestly say that he is the only doctor that has ever reassured me this much.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

My husband and I started going to Dr. Ferguson's around 6 months ago and have not looked back. We have even recommended him to anyone who will listen. Dr. Ferguson far surpasses other chiropractors, he has a wealth of knowledge that he is willing to share. He keeps up to date on current affairs/science in the industry and therefore knows all of the latest information. If you want someone who is more than just a chiropractor this is the clinic for you.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Ferguson is always in a good mood and concerned of his patient's well being. I enjoy my visits, usually learn something new every time, and look forward to walking out of his office in better shape than when I went in.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Brian Ferguson has been caring for me since 1995. Outstanding healthcare, always has time for questions and his staff is excellent. It's a pleasure everytime I go.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Brian Ferguson 's knowledge/expertise is very thorough and kept up-to- date. He always has time for your questions- you never feel rushed. His integrity is impeccable. His clinic is very well managed. Appointments run on time with friendly, helpful staff.. I have been in his care for 25 yrs. and can brag better overall health now at 70 yrs. than at 45. I highly recommend Dr. Brian Ferguson to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Ferguson has taught me more about what ails me and why, what to do to improve my condition, strength and mobility. He and his staff are very interested in ensuring their patients have the knowledge and ability to get better, stronger and to stay that way. Dr. Ferguson understands the body, how it works and what we need to do to keep it working well. I have only benefited from my relationship with his clinic and am grateful I am one of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Ferguson has resolved the issues that I had with multiple herniated discs and through the following years of maintenance has ensured no repeat problems. His extensive knowledge has enabled him to eliminate many other minor strain related pains. Everyone at the clinic genuinely cares and dedicates their time to the well being of the patient. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I have visited Dr. Ferguson for 4 years now. I went in search of help for my knees, to find out through x-rays that I have scoliosis. The doc has been thorough, honest and extremely helpful. He helps me to understand what the curve in my spine needs to stay healthy. I always feel better after an adjustment. It relieves my headaches and stress very quickly. He is extremely knowledgeable and is always seeking higher education for himself. I would highly recommend Dr. Ferguson to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have seen Dr Ferguson for atleast 10 years now, he has worked with me to fix every health problem I have come across, from my regular adjustments to suggesting vitamins and exercises to lessen my anxiety. I would highly recommend dr ferguson to anyone

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have found Dr Ferguson to be very thorough and caring in his approach to a patient achieving wellness again. He provides clear explanations and welcomes questions. Excellent staff assisting him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Brian Ferguson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2006)
  • Northwestern Health Sciences University (Grad. 1991)