Ratings for Dr. Harvey G. Schneir

I had a new pt. visit with this doctor on new year's eve day. I told him in the beginning of the appt. that I was looking for a Dr. that would "help me" get my health back on track. He started to be sacastic to me and stated "help you, I'm helping you now", multiple times, more sarcastic each time. He took all my recent records, made copies and gave me a short cursory exam. He then stated he wanted to review my records and he would call me the next week. Well, he never called. I find this behavior insulting and medically unethical. I have very complex issues and he know I had a serious problem. To leave a patient hanging that this is cause to report him to the AMA, which I will do. He may have been a good doctor but I seriously question his intergrety now.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Front office is horrible. The Dr. Is knowledgeable but staff can take two days to call back or they just don't.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

The best endocrinologist I have been to in Ventura County and most of LA County. He explains things well and is very patient. His office gets busy, but I have never felt rushed or forgotten. He is down to earth and quite helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Harvey G. Schneir's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1973)

Champ Va