Ratings for Dr. Deborah Gray

I highly recommend Dr. Gray. She is personable, intelligent and passionate about healing. She takes time to understand your concern and addresses it. I have been treated for a number of chronic conditions including frozen shoulder which she worked through with me for pain and recovery. She is forward thinking and regularly updates her education to stay on top of her profession. Acupuncture is a vital part of a healthy regime.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Deborah Gray helped me at a difficult time and I am forever grateful!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

Kind, compassionate, skilled, vast knowledge of her field, modest, communicates well, listens and cares. She remembers details from previous appointments. I look forward to my visits to her practice. Not only that, acupuncture really helped me.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2008

Deb is a Doctor of Chinese Medicine. You can ask her anything, or tell her anything. If you need to unwind, she's the lady. Really nice personality, and makes you feel like she's interested in everything you tell her. I highly recommend her. She does accupuncture as well.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007