Ratings for Dr. Frank A. Spinelli

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Based on the favorable reviews on this site, I went to Dr. Spinelli. He's the worst physician I've ever had. He was not only uninformed about some of my medical conditions but he also refused to become informed about them. He personally insulted me and blamed me instead of helping me with medical issues I've had for most of my life. He has a huge number of patients, and the wait to see him tends to be long. The main appeal seems to be that he prescribes steroid to people who don't really need them and shouldn't be getting them, needlessly increasing the cost of healthcare for everyone. His staff are wonderful, but what good is that if the doctor is bad?

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

although he no longer takes my insurance, i still have him as my pcp. he is easy to talk to and very engaging. he is great with follow up and answering all of my questions. after years of searching, i finally found a great pcp in nyc.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Love this doctor had him for years hard to book appointment but for good reasons

flag | Submitted January 7, 2006

I have been going to him for a year. His office staff is great and he always has time for you. I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor and my partner agrees.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2005

Dr. Frank A. Spinelli's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1995)

GHI