Ratings for Dr. Eric Mullins

Dr Mullins and his staff continue to demonstrate true caring for their patients and not at the expense of professionalism. It is a pleasure to be a patient!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Of all the doctors, in any field, Dr.Mullins is by far the most professional, courteous and pleasant. His office staff reflects this as well. They also value their patient's time and rarely keep us waiting.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I visited Dr Mullins a few years ago and would never change from him. I was absolutely terrified of dentists and he addressed this the very first visit and it is an absolute pleasure to visit his office now. Awesome experience.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I was a new patient to Dr. Mullins office in February 2014, I have been there at least eight times in the past year and enjoy every visit, the staff is second to none in friendliness and helpfulness every time I visit and Dr. Eric Mullins never seems to be in a rush when I have questions to ask. I use to hate visiting the dentist until I started going here, after a bad experience at another dental office. I highly recommend Dr, Eric Mullins and his awesome staff.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Mullins is beyond amazing. I'm moving to the US in a few months and it breaks my heart knowing that I have to find another dentist. He is just the best. He is genuinely caring and kind, and also very punctual! His staff members are incredibly friendly and his hygienists are fantastic. I just love Jane! She's gentle all the while getting the job done. I switched to Mullins from Mancuso. I had been of patient of Mancuso's since I was a little girl and, year after year, you could see the dollar signs in his eyes getting bigger and bigger. It quickly became less about the patient and more about the money. The hygienists were always trying to sell overpriced products. And I mean, who needs a waterfall in their waiting room? Dr. Mullins office is a (minty?) breath of fresh air.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr Mullins and his staff have always provided me and my family the very best in dental care. They are knowledgeable, caring, efficient and always up to date on the latest in Dental expertise. We drive from Mississauga and its worth the drive. Thank You!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I went to Dr. Mullins because of the great reviews on this web site. The reviews under rate him and his staff. He is the best dentist I have ever been to. My fear of dentist's was kindly addressed and I was made to feel completely at ease. Dr. Mullins is highly talented and makes a special effort to make even a root canal as comfortable as possible!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

I had a terrible experience in my teens resulting in avoiding all dentists till I was in my late 20's. Finally I had no choice and was absolutely terrified. Dr. Pascuta and his team knew of my fears and took very good care of me. When he decided to retire all my fears came back but Dr. Mullins is wonderful. Due to my bad experience in the past I have to wear a denture and when Dr. Mullins made me a new one recently he did such a good job that no one can believe I even wear one. I trust him completely. They know I work crazy hours and always work around my schedule.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Just got back from seeing Dr. Mullins. Great dentist. He and his staff always make you feel at ease. Dr. Mullins and his assistant Sally are very professional and you can't help but like them. Been going to them for years and the wait time is always minimal. Thank you for the great work you do.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I find the office staff very friendly, thorough and professional. Doctor Mullins is always gentle and accurate with his technique. Dr. Mullins has made my dental experience more enjoyable for someone who once feared the dentist. Dr. Mullins is also not above referring when a procedure exceeds his experience or qualifications. I would strongly recommend Dr. Mullins, his office and his staff to anyone seeking a dentist or dental hygienist.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012