Ratings for Dr. Eric Mullins

I have been a patient with Dr. Mullins since he took over the practice from the previous dentist. Always a good experience there. They are prompt, very courteous and knowledgeable. The office and exam rooms are clean and comfortable. The equipment appears clean and up-to-date. I bring all my little ones there (age 2-10) and they have had nothing but positive experiences. It is no wonder he is so popular. With that being said his growing popularity seems to have been causing some issues when it comes to rescheduling or trying to schedule an appointment for urgent reasons. I had reason to cancel an appointment for a basic exam/cleaning 1 month before the date and had to wait almost 5 months for the rescheduled date. A relative of mine had to wait 3 weeks before they could have a painful cavity filled. I find that amount of time unacceptable. Physicians get a bad rap about wait times but I have never had to wait that long to reschedule a doctors appointment.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I am super impressed! This dentist is probably one of the best if not the best dentist I have ever seen. I saw a Welland dentist prior to coming here who just had dollar signs in his eyes. He had stated that I needed an implant due to a problem tooth in the back of my mouth. After seeing Dr. Mullins he advised me that the reason I was having infections was due to a cavity at the gum level of this tooth. The previous dentist missed this and wanted me to spend $5000 on an implant. Dr. Mullins spent a lot of time discussing the status of my dental conditions and is very friendly. He only does what needs to be done! He assured me that there is a lot of life left in my tooth and that I don't need a implant. The staff are also excellent. The dental hygenist, Sally is very kind and helpful as are the receptionists. This is probably the best dentist in Welland by far. He has me as a patient for life! I loved how comfortable he made me feel.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Welland is blessed to have such a dedicated individual in the field of dentistry. Kind and caring!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Mullins is the best! I've been seeing him for a few years now and he has never disappointed. He is so gentle that I was able to get through a filling replacement without anesthetic. I just wish that he took babies. Such a nice guy!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr Mullins and his staff continue to demonstrate true caring for their patients and not at the expense of professionalism. It is a pleasure to be a patient!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Of all the doctors, in any field, Dr.Mullins is by far the most professional, courteous and pleasant. His office staff reflects this as well. They also value their patient's time and rarely keep us waiting.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I visited Dr Mullins a few years ago and would never change from him. I was absolutely terrified of dentists and he addressed this the very first visit and it is an absolute pleasure to visit his office now. Awesome experience.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I was a new patient to Dr. Mullins office in February 2014, I have been there at least eight times in the past year and enjoy every visit, the staff is second to none in friendliness and helpfulness every time I visit and Dr. Eric Mullins never seems to be in a rush when I have questions to ask. I use to hate visiting the dentist until I started going here, after a bad experience at another dental office. I highly recommend Dr, Eric Mullins and his awesome staff.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Mullins is beyond amazing. I'm moving to the US in a few months and it breaks my heart knowing that I have to find another dentist. He is just the best. He is genuinely caring and kind, and also very punctual! His staff members are incredibly friendly and his hygienists are fantastic. I just love Jane! She's gentle all the while getting the job done. I switched to Mullins from Mancuso. I had been of patient of Mancuso's since I was a little girl and, year after year, you could see the dollar signs in his eyes getting bigger and bigger. It quickly became less about the patient and more about the money. The hygienists were always trying to sell overpriced products. And I mean, who needs a waterfall in their waiting room? Dr. Mullins office is a (minty?) breath of fresh air.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr Mullins and his staff have always provided me and my family the very best in dental care. They are knowledgeable, caring, efficient and always up to date on the latest in Dental expertise. We drive from Mississauga and its worth the drive. Thank You!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015