Ratings for Dr. Sari Kives

Dr. Kives is a wonderful professional person who is also personal and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I only saw her once and it was awful. She has no bedside manner, she made me feel terrible about my self and very worried about having PCOS which she diagnosed me with. Did not care about my feelings at all. Was very late for the appointment and wasn't clear about what to do after; she left me in the room for at least 10 minutes. I thought she was coming back but apparently my appointment was over. I had to go ask the receptionist (who also wasn't helpful).

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I can't say enough wonderful things about this doctor. Dr Kives is one of the kindest and most compassionate doctors I know. Her skill and knowledge is what led my husband and I to choose her for our second pregnancy. She was the doctor on call that delivered my first son in 2015. I was initially induced during the day and Dr Kives was on call that night. My son was not tolerating labour too well and all signs were leading to an emergent c-section. In enters this amazing Doctor. She provided a sense of calm and confidence in her actions. She spoke to my husband and I thoroughly about the options, and after speaking with her I had total confidence that we were in great hands. Dr Kives delivered my son without complication whilst avoiding a c-section. I don't think there was any other Doctor that I would have gone to after that night. During this pregnancy, Dr Kives showed her true colors again. Her professionalism in the office was impressive! She was always willing to listen to my concerns about the pregnancy and made me feel at ease with every appointment. I would not hesitate to recommend this doctor to anyone that I know! Thank you Dr Kives for everything you have done for our family!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Kives is worst doctor ever I found in Canada. No one should trust her. She doesn't like her job. She choose this profession just make money! She didn't care patient life and feeling! She did wrong surgery after that she didn't come to see me after surgery at the hospital, even she didn't follow-up with me. No one should trust her ever. She didn't do anything what she concern with me to sign concern papers. He just cut my tummy vertically and closed it, she didn't do anything what she concern. She can do my surgery without incision, for money she just cut my tummy then she can make more money. She took revenge with me because I went to another gynecologist before my surgery. She is not professional. This is my life I have without my concern she can't not cut my tummy. Before procedure she should concerned with me that she she is angry because I saw another gynecologist. Also she shouldn't tell what she can't do and cancelled my surgery. After surgery she didn't show-up, after 6 week on follow-up she put me waiting long 7 hours! after 7 hours she show-up but she didn't answer any of my questions! She physically hurt me and left the room. After waiting 7 hours with raw wound I had severe pain. More than 6 months now still Dr. Kives didn't see me after surgery. I booked appointment to discus my situations, Dr. Kives told me Im sorry for my mistake, and what ever I done I can't reverse it. I told her for your mistake Im now suffering physically and mentally. After that Dr. Kives told me I can't do anything about it then she left me. I was upset about her behaved. After long waiting when I was crying for pain she tread me to leave the clinic otherwise she will call security to kick me out of the clinic. Finally she called security! Last time I had irregular period she put me birth control pill long time that cause me fatty liver! Please don't go anyone to her for treatment.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Kives is a amazing doctor...there is a little weird but that's to be expected ...will not go to any other but her

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I was having problems with my fibroids and contacted Dr Kives . She was very friendly and wanted a complete history of my menopause She seemed very knowledgeable and eased my anxiety. My friends children all go to her for obstetrics so was worried my case would not interest her But I was so wrong and will recommend my peers to see her if in fact she is accepting new patients!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

She is commercial not a proffational. Extremly busy. Don't give time to patients. Just run for money!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Waiting time is terrible , staff is good. This doctor is knowledgeable.

Submitted September 16, 2016

Love her . Been with her since 2004 . 4 pregnancy and did my tubal ligation. Great Dr . Always a wait but we'll worth it .

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Great and very friendly stuff, Doctor is very helpfull and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016