Ratings for Dr. Sari Kives

Very informative and to the point. Explained the procedure as well as risks and options. Really showed confidence and provides some good calmness.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

A good Surgeon I hope, so far everything is fine with the recovery but as for a presence, there was none, I dealt with her team and didn't see her once. Getting required paperwork for work for the time off was like having to give my first born, has been a week and I'm still waiting for it.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Kives is a wonderful doctor. She took the time to explain the procedure and after surgery she came by to check on me.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I have seen Dr Kives for many years and she has always been nothing but compassionate and an amazing factual doctor. She DOES follow up with patients post op and has made herself available when being discharged home ahould any questions arrise. I would 110% recommend Dr Kives. I am disappointed I lived a bit far to have had her as an OB for my pregnancies.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Having suffered from terrible symptoms caused by uterine fibroids for years, Dr. Kives felt a hysterectomy was the best option; however, having an already low blood count, I was concerned about exacerbating my anemia, as well as the risks involved with having such a major surgery. She referred me to Dr. Common, an Interventional Radiologist, who performed Uterine Fibroid Embolization ( a non-invasive procedure) in September, and it took less than 2 weeks to fully recover. I’ve regained enough energy to do high-impact aerobics and haven’t felt this great in years! I’m very grateful to Kives for the referral, especially when a previous Gynaecologist bluntly told me I wasn’t a suitable candidate for any surgery, other than a hysterectomy. Dr, Kives is kind, knowledgeable, and is an advocate for the well-being of her patients!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr Kives is a fantastic doctor! She was my OB during my 3 pregnancies. I always felt well taken care of, she answered all of my questions and put to ease any concerns I had. I never felt rushed and felt comfortable talk g to her about anything. I am sad I am not having anymore kids because I loved going to see her! She is the best doctor I have ever had and I really like my GP so that is saying a lot!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I have just read a few of the reviews about Dr Kives and am horrified,There must be 2 Dr Kives’s because the one that treated me was nothing like the one that they describe, I have been going to see Dr Kives for several years and she delivered my last child several years ago, I have nothing but praise about my child bearing experience! And now that I have other gynaecological issues she always makes me feel at ease and allays any fears I might have regarding my symptoms, I often have to wait a bit but having gone to many doctors I realize this is not abnormal, That can be expected considering the times that I have overstayed my visit with my many questions: I never felt pressured to leave so she could see the next patient! I always left uplifted with the knowledge that she would take care of me, In my opinion those who dislike her obviously caught her on a bad day because they have her all wrong, She is a caring competent excellent doctor and I for one would trust her with my life,

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to get a hold of your gynaecologist after surgery. Dr. Kives does not care period. It has been 6 weeks since my surgery-I've left 3 messages; I was already supposed to have seen her by now and had follow up tests, but no one has called me back. She doesn't visit you after ur surgery nor calls to check to see how you are recovering. Disgustingly unethical and negligent. She put me on very expensive and harmful meds which had serious side effects but dismissed me and told me to continue taking them. She neglected to discuss every available treatment option available to me-only pushed a total hysterectomy which I later found out to be a totally unnecessary surgery for my condition, but is highly lucrative for Kives. I opted for a less invasive surgery that still carries potential complications even at 8 months Post-op. If I have any complications, which could have been treated but weren't because Kives wasn't available for me, she will be hearing from my lawyer. The lady sharing my recovery room had a hysterectomy performed by Kives a few months ago and whose bladder was damaged; consequently, being readmitted through emerg and having her bladder emptied via catheter. She was already an inpatient in my room when I arrived and for the whole time I was there, she was crying and cursing for being a victim of botched surgery. She too never got a visit or call from Kives. I don't believe for a second the positive reviews here are authentic . Just a callous and evil human being who pathologically contradicts herself and intentionally misleads her patients. She should not be allowed to deal with the general public.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Kives is a wonderful professional person who is also personal and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I only saw her once and it was awful. She has no bedside manner, she made me feel terrible about my self and very worried about having PCOS which she diagnosed me with. Did not care about my feelings at all. Was very late for the appointment and wasn't clear about what to do after; she left me in the room for at least 10 minutes. I thought she was coming back but apparently my appointment was over. I had to go ask the receptionist (who also wasn't helpful).

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017