Ratings for Dr. Raymond Benito Van Gennip

This is the worst dr. I was there for a bone graft but a couple weeks later a chunk of the bone graft fell off. I brought it to his office to show him but he refused to fix the problem. I do not recomment this dr. Raymond Benito Van Gennip.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I have been afraid for the dentist for many years and as a result have lost most of my teeth. I have been therefore wearing dentures which were very uncomfortable. When my general dentist referred me for an implant consultation , I naturally was very apprehensive.I have implants placed in both the upper and lower jaw by Dr. van Gennip under sedation and I can smile now with confidence and comfort. Thank you so much caring !!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

I have been going to Dr. VanGennip now for over 12 years and i cannot immagine going to another periodontist. He is excellent at what he does. I have never had a problem. It can be expensive just because it is hard to get a good dental insurance. I have had perio maintenance he has done my implant. I would still keep going there..

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I had 2 implants and wasn't even given the option of sedation. The surgery was very long and very very painful. The office manager was extremely rude to me every time I asked to have anything submitted to my insurance company. Isn't that her job? I won't be going back and I wouldn't recommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Van Gennip for several years and am very happy with his treatment. I have had oral surgery, including a couple of implants. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

I felt very well cared for as if I was family.The doctor is very patient and since I was scared, I had my treatment done under sedation.I was particularly impressed when I got a call at home after the surgery. Thanks a million for caring,

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

This is the first time I felt that a doctor and his staff cared about the patient. I was impressed when I got called at home after I had surgery done to check how I was doing.I would recommend the services of this office to family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

very good experience.Staff warm and I felt very welcome.Doctor passoniate about his profession and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007