Ratings for Dr. Allan Lozon

Not sure what's going on sending to someone else ....very caring

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

We were lucky to get Dr. Lozon for my husband's surgery. He is one busy surgeon and yet he still makes time to clarify what is happening. It really helps to relieve some of the stress.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

Amazing! No idea how people can say otherwise. He was responsible for my mother's femoral artery surgery and he was amazing. From the first appointment to the surgery, ri her release he was incredibly professional, knowledgeable, reassuring and you can tell her truly cares. Glad he is the one looking after my mom.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

My moms appendix burst and this guy put her on antibiotics for two weeks. Then left her with no surgery with a leaking appendix for 7 months! Finally she went in for her surgery and he found that infection had spread to her bowel and had to remove 2 separate pieces of it. Her after care surgery did not include any antibiotics and she ended up in septic shock and back in the hospital on IV antibiotics. I want to put in a formal complaint on her behalf and have this idiot fired for his complete incompetence.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

We have had a lot of experience with Dr. Lozon. His bedside manner has always been poor, and he doesn't spend the proper amount of time with his patients and their family members when explaining things. You always get the feeling like he's rushing out of the room. Dr. Lozon "nicked" a close family member's bowel doing a ROUTINE hernia operation. After the surgery we waited, and waited to hear how the surgery went. We never saw him. We assumed everything went well. It wasn't until our family member's discharge that we were told by ANOTHER doctor that her bowel had been "nicked" during the procedure. Dr. Lozon didn't have the common courtesy to tell us himself. I called Dr. Lozon and explained how upset we were to learn this, and from someone else. His response ....."well it was a busy day". He brushed it off as if it was no big deal. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone who needs to have a colonoscopy or any bowel surgery for that matter. We have since heard from other healthcare professionals that he is known for botching bowel surgeries. This doctor needs to have his license revoked.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Lozon has been very kind and compassionate when speaking to me about my breast cancer. He explained everything completely and then gave me the control to decide if I wanted a lumpectomy or a mastectomy, when I felt completely out of control. When telling me the results of my pathology report he was very gentle and kind. Everything happened quickly. He did a very good job on the surgery and other professionals that look at the scar say what a good job he did. I am so very thankful.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Arrogant and rude. Not my husbands surgeon but was brought in for a second opinion. Can't comment on skills or staff or punctuality as none of them were used but I sure think he thinks he is God in disguise.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I cannot begin to tell you how much his ability and caring has meant to me. While performing major surgery on me he detected and removed a cancerous tumor from my colon and let me to cancer treatment. During recovery time both in the hospital and through ambulatory care he was helpful to answer any questions as well as up front and very pleasant to talk to. He talked with me as if we were drinking buddies watching a ball game. He is that personable. And his support staff is comparable to none.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

He did my endoscope and was amazing. Awesome bedside manner. So funny

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Just an amazing doctor. He repaired my husbands AAA aneurysm with no complications . He completely explained the procedure before hand and told us of all the risks involved. They found an arrhythmia we did not know he had so very grateful. My husband would have passed without this procedure and was a life saver. Thank you so much .

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015