Ratings for Dr. David Will

I have been going to the Midwest Laser Center for almost two decades. Dr Will has managed to keep my skin looking youthful and clear. I couldn’t begin to keep track of all the compliments I have received over the years on my complexion. Being a creature of habit and having such wonderful care from Dr Will and his staff, I was saddened to hear of his retirement. However, I was absolutely thrilled when I met the new owner - Medical Director Dr Stewart. She put me at ease immediately and I was truly amazed when I had recent procedures (Restylane and Teosyal Kiss) done. Her demeanor was very gentle and I felt very little discomfort. The results were perfect and I would highly recommend this Clinic.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I had my first treatment at Midwest Laser Centre Saskatoon a week ago and I am really happy of the result. I was really nervous when I get there and the technicien took the time to answer all my questions. Dr. Will came to see me 3 times to make sure I was doing fine. Very trust approach!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

It's clear that some of these reviews have been posted by staff members. Go see for yourself. I had an extremely bad experience and I have no reason to lie. I even feel bad cause I don't complain about anything. Dr Will should have retired decades ago. I am going to take this clinic to small claims court. Be careful who you trust with your body. Mistakes are forever. I'm a real person 13065965420 I'll show you.

Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Will has more experience in cosmetic laser than any other physician I have seen. He is honest and does not try to over sell treatments. You can always feel confident that he has your best interest at heart. The staff never changes over and you know they are the most experienced in the city. Trust this centre. There are so many new places opening up that have no experience!

Submitted October 16, 2014

Very un professional. Uses un certified back door technicians. They made a huge mistake and burnt a big hole/scar into my arm. They wouldn't accept responsibility or even acknowledge they made a mistake till after several "re-check" visits. Then she even had the nerve to think that it was about me trying to scam money back. I have never been so insulted in my whole life. Be very caution on who you trust with your precious body.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

i went wnting 2 get rid of my uterus but he got rid fo my uvulas... not verry gude

Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr Will seems like a very caring man he defended me after his assistant told me repeatedly that my face was beyond help! I am guessing she gets free work from him because the only time she was somewhat nice to me was when Dr Will was in the room. Will not be going back.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I have been going to Midwest Laser Centre for 6 years. The Staff and Dr. Will are very knowledgeable and experienced. I would not go anywhere else! We are so lucky to have one of the first laser centres in western canada in our own backyard. The experience shows in their work. It would be extremely rare to have to wait more then 10 minutes at an appointment. The front staff will try and fit you in even if you call last minute. The whole experience is easy. I highly recommend this centre.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

I have been going to this clinic for the past ten years. Excellent staff and I would never trust anyone else with the types of proceedures. Dr. Will has a very honest approach that I like and always trust. I always love my results! Thank you Midwest!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

My favorite Dr, I have been going to him since 2,004. Always patient, ready to answer all my questions, he does not have a big ego like most of the Drs here.His prices are the best in Edmonton. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012