You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Donald H. Frank

Dr. Frank operated on my upper spine 12 years ago. I had been in constant, severe pain and had exhausted all other alternatives before contemplating surgery. I am now 59 years old and feel like I have the back of an 18 year old. After recovering from the surgery, my back has been near perfect. Amazing - I went from being in so much pain that I couldn't complete a thought to being able to build rock walls, cut down trees, and pretty much do anything I desire. A belated thank you from Gil.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Like anyone contemplating back surgery I was apprehensive and scared, but after meeting Dr Frank and his wonderful staff I knew I was in good hands. After 4 epidurals and 100's of Oxycontin a lumbar discectomy was my only option. Not only was the surgery a complete success, but I was released later that same evening.I was 90% free from pain and after a few weeks I didn't need as much as an aspirin. Not only am I back in the gym, but also back on the ice, as a certified amateur hockey referee. Thank you Dr Frank for giving me back my life !!!! A. Giannetta, East Hanover nj

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

I wouldn't trust anyone else but Dr. Frank. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

I was literally at Death's Door. Dr. Frank saved my life. What else is there to say?

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Excellent doctor. Wonderful bedside manner. Took as much time as needed for me to understand the procedure.Great office staff.Always there to answer any questions.They called before and after operation just to assure me things would be fine,and they were.I was very pleased with this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Dr. Donald H. Frank's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1962)

Oxford