Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Gudas

He is a real gentlemen and a fine physician. Makes me feel very safe and comfortable . Great staff .

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

He is the best foot doctor I have ever been to. He can just look at your foot and tell what is wrong with it!! He has perfected his procedures in surgery, and leaves virtually no scars. I trust him 100%

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

This idiot who calls himself a doctor performed unnecessary Morton's neuroma surgery ten years ago. I am still suffering the original pain (of the superficial peroneal nerve) and now the two smallest toes cause me constant pain. If he EVER suggests you might need a neurectomy or that your problem is caused by a Morton's neuroma RUN from his office. It is his bread and butter and he is a QUACK!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Twenty years ago my husband got excellent treatment by Dr Gudas for his foot problem, so I knew I wanted to see him as soon as I had a problem. I went in about 6 months ago and he kept wandering in and out of the room, while letting a "scribe" write down what he dictated. I was given two prosthetic devices to alleviate my pain and inability to walk but no physical therapy and have had further deterioration. I will be seeing him again and will ask for a definite prognosis and more help but I think the window on solving my foot problem has closed because of my age. I don't think I'll ever really walk again any farther than out my front door and back, no walking through the neighborhood and no more exercise involving walking.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

My daughter has what is called Char-cot-Marie tooth disease. She had a previous surgery, a tendon transfer, by an Orthopedic surgeon on her right foot. That surgery did not fix the problem. She was a juvenile at the time so a pediatric orthopedic physician. Since she was no longer a pediatric patient she was referred to another physician within the practice. He did not want to perform further surgery saying it was too risky. My daughter consulted another orthopaedic physician and was told the same thing. We then went on the internet and researched her problem and found Dr. Gudas. We were able to get an appointment fairly quickly. After talking with Dr. Gudas, we then scheduled the surgery. The surgery went well. Several days post surgery, my daughter had no feeling in her toes. I called the office and Dr. Gudas returned my call within 15 minutes. My daughter was on a pain pump for the first 2 1/2 days and the medicine had ran out. This let her feel more of the actual pain after surgery. Dr. Gudas told us what to do and she was able to get relief and feel her toes. This was at 8:30 p.m. on Friday night. I was quite impress that Dr. Gudas himself called us back. Dr. Gudas took the time to answer all our questions during our office visits and at the time of the surgery. I am very pleased with Dr. Gudas so far. I would recommend him to anyone that need to have this type of surgery. Dr. Gudas is very straight forward and tells you what your chances are with the procedure working.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I am a medical professional and a patient of Dr. Gudas. I would normally not take the time to complain nor compliment on a forum like this. I must say that Dr Gudas runs a very tight ship and is a total professional as is his staff. The group is very efficient and hard working. There is not a lot of time wasted or fluff. Some patients may like or need that to feel good about a practice but I prefer to get in and get out. With Dr Gudas I have done that with great results.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Gudas is the best podiatrist or orthopedist I have ever seen--out of 3 different podiatrists and 1 orthopedic surgeon. He reconstructed 4 out of 5 toes and bunionectomy and did an excellent job. Also, I had 1 additional surgery on my big toe. Both surgeries were professionally done and the best of 4 surgeries on the same foot. I plan to have the other foot done in the next 6 months. He and his staff have been very helpful. He is always very busy with many patients who seem to be very pleased with him. He has the knowledge and experience that make him an extraordinary podiatrist. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I've learned over the years that docs recommended by local hospital nurses are the ones to see. My daughter had a severe foot infection, originally diagnosed as athlete's foot, but even with oral and topical antibiotics was getting worse. Dr. Gudas' office was able to work us in within 24 hours. He was extremely knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. Due to the meds Dr. Gudas prescribed, my daughter was seeing improvement in her foot within 24 hours. As my daughter does not have insurance, his office was willing to work with us, offering a payment plan that was very reasonable. Dr. Gudas was an answer to prayer, and we are extremely grateful to him and his office staff for their kindness and professionalism. I can highly recommend Dr. Gudas and his office without reservation

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I love Dr. Charles Gudas he is amazing! what he has done for me is more helpful than I could have ever imagined! he is so kind compassionate, I love that he can remember you on a first name basis and know your issues without even looking at your file. (Even your nickname)he has a one-on-one relationship with all his patients. I love that he gives it to you straight doesn't dance around issues and gets right down to the heart of the matter in more ways than one! His expertise are unmatched,recently I have found out that I was diabetic instantly through my other issues they reminded me of the special care I needed to take of my feet as a diabetic that's above and beyond as far as I'm concerned. I understand his staff has been going through changes in the last couple of years but every team needs to get all the players right and I applaud his efforts in bringing that perfect team to his office! I was a meat cutter fir 34yrs so I had many issues! Thank you Dr. Gudas & staff I recommend you

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Dr. Gudas is brusque and quick, if you're looking for a professional, go to him. I've seen a lot of doctors (podatric and orthopedic) my wife and I, and as a previous med student myself, I can say that Dr. Gudas is a rarity among current low country practices, and if you want your foot worked on right, go to him. Previous reviewers have commented on how other doctors have fixed his work-- I know several family members who've had work from others fixed by him. Go doc!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Charles J. Gudas's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Healthnet