Ratings for Dr. Patricia Blakely

Dr. Patricia Blakely is compassionate, genuine and incredibly knowledgeable. She is also incredibly overworked which accounts for the negative reviewes here. The issue is not this amazing doctor -- the issue is the cuts to our medical services by the provincial government, and its replacement of medically knowledgeable individuals with bureaucrats who know NOTHING about running things in a way that meets patient needs.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Blakely is terribly overworked which is why some people may have complaints. She is often in the neonatal unit in the evenings, that is after she has put in a full day at KCC. She does her very best for our children and is very knowledgable. When I phoned her for advice, she phoned me back within a couple of hours with awesome suggestions that worked. Perhaps it is in this case the Saskatoon Health Region which should be criticized for not having another doctor on staff to deal with not only children already using KCC but also new babies who are diagnosed. She met with us right in the hospital when our daughter was diagnosed and was very easy to talk to. She truly cares about the children who she sees and values each and every one of them. Dr. Blakely is a gem!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

The wait time at her clinics at KCC are horrible. Absolutely no follow through. Does not return phone calls. Definitely not willing to go the extra mile to help you even when you are in crisis. We are paying her to do what????

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Dr. Blakely showed sincere concern for me and my child. She was very knowledgeable and informative and I felt she really cared about us. If I had any questions or concerns she took the time to listen and do what ever she could to help us. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

saw me about my daughter in february of 2006... was going to send me information relative to my daughter's condition. it is now june 2007 and i haven't heard anything, left a million messages and no calls were ever returned. eventually i just gave up on her and am trying to find things on my own. thanks.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Usually close to being on time. Seemed fairly knowledgable. Very unwilling to let us get 2nd opinion, in fact, down right rude about it. Said she didn't agree with us....well too bad, wasnt' her child!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007