Ratings for Dr. Edward R. Alexson

Dr Alexson was very friendly and helpful to my husband for a year and half of battling cancer. However, when my husband passed away, I was very hurt that he never contacted me one time. I thought we had a different relationship Dr to patient.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Been seeing Dr. Alexson for 5 years. Treated my aggressive cancer without any recurrance (started day after initial visit). Staff is competant and caring (same staff as when I began). Own chemo room. Been following up quarterly. Keeps up on current therapies. You will wait a little in the waiting room, but what doc doesn't do that? I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Wonderful, caring office staff. Gives you his complete attention, even if it makes him a little late. Inspires confidence, and is a model physician in my opinion. I would HIGHLY recommend him if any loved one needed an oncologist or hematologist. Has his own chemo room, and fosters a sense of community & support among his patients. Everyone there goes out of their way to help you, including emotionally. Family & friends are highly encouraged to participate.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

He is very kind but does not remember my case from visit to visit. Even forgot essential facts while treating me in the hospital! Waited 1 hr and 30 minutes all 4 times I have seen him!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

Cares about his patients. Gives patients adequate time. Easy to add an extra appointment. Staff flexible and friendly. Competent office.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Dr. Edward R. Alexson's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1970)