Ratings for Dr. Ron Elloway

I am in awe of this man’s skill. A friend of mine had a compete dental makeover done by Dr Elloway - he had severely broken down teeth, missing teeth etc. In short, my friend was very self conscious about his teeth and would rarely smile. A few weeks ago I saw my friend and my mouth literally fell open ! He had been referred to Dr Elloway by a co - worker of his and Dr Elloway did an incredible job - my friend was beaming from ear to ear. He literally is a new man , - it has made such a tremendous difference to his self confidence and his life . He had been too nervous to ever get his teeth fixed before due to previous bad experiences from dentists , but decided to take the plunge, strictly due to such high praise from this co- worker. And because of the way my friend literally raved about Dr Elloway, when I recently needed to get an implant done , I booked the appointment with Dr Elloway. I had been told he used to teach implantology to other dentists and had years of experience., especially in this field which turned out to be completely correct I am super happy with my new implant and with Dr Elloway as my new dentist. The staff who have all worked there for years as it turns out ( always a good sign in an office !) also made me feel very welcome and totally out me at ease from the moment I walked into the door , more than a little nervous! The entire procedure was painless ( I was expecting some pain even afterwards but had none) My friend , and myself , ended up seeing Dr Elloway totally because of word of mouth which I also believe is the best recommendation of all ! Thank you Dr Elloway fir such kind and compassionate service and excellent dentistry.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I have to laugh at some of the comments that infer that Dr. Elloway is out for the money, and overcharges. Dr Elloway works for free on the homeless. He always gives me the options within my budget and comfort level. He never rushes you, listens to you, and does absolutely amazing work. I have referred many many people to him over the years. All have remained faithful patients. He really CARES about all of his patients. I've had wisdom teeth extracted by him, whereas another dentist had wanted to refer me to a specialist for that. I could never have afforded that. Dr. Elloway did my wisdom teeth easily, and pain free. I have fillings done, and two crowns done by him, and a root canal. All done without pain, or stress, and within my limited budget. I am grateful to have him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr Elloway is an amazing doctor. So caring and knowledgeable. I am not nervous at all in his chair. I know I will be well taken care of. I have had major work done. Very happy. He just should never retire!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

This guy is great. He listens. He does great work. I went to 3 different dentists that could not solve a problem that I had been having for 5 years but this guy figured it out. I am so grateful for having met him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Did way too much work at one time on my senior mother. Her health immediately went down hill after her $1000 cash visit to this dentist. When I came to the office with my sister to discuss my mothers health, he hid in the back and would not come out to speak to us nor would he return calls. Would not even take my dog for a check up here.

Submitted February 13, 2016

Great guy, listens to the patient. You can tell that he cares about the patient and respects their opinion. Receptionists could be a little nicer, but I am sure that it is a tough job.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Amazing dentist. I had full mouth reconstruction done and I feel so much better about myself ! I can smile again! What a difference. Thank you Dr Elloway. I will be forever grateful!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr elloway is a highly skilled and compassionate dentist. My family and I have been going to him for years and I just hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Elloway is a good dentist, it's a shame his receptionist Sandi is so rude, I have never heard someone speak to staff or patients so rudely. All the other staff were amazing as was Dr. Elloway.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr elloway is a great dentist. His work lasts the test of time ! He is painless. I had a huge huge dental phobia when I first started coming to him from previous bad experiences. He put me at ease and I never feel any pain when in his chair. For me, that's saying something! He does dentistry for free on the homeless - he's a good guy !

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014