Ratings for Dr. Ron Elloway

I have to laugh at some of the comments that infer that Dr. Elloway is out for the money, and overcharges. Dr Elloway works for free on the homeless. He always gives me the options within my budget and comfort level. He never rushes you, listens to you, and does absolutely amazing work. I have referred many many people to him over the years. All have remained faithful patients. He really CARES about all of his patients. I've had wisdom teeth extracted by him, whereas another dentist had wanted to refer me to a specialist for that. I could never have afforded that. Dr. Elloway did my wisdom teeth easily, and pain free. I have fillings done, and two crowns done by him, and a root canal. All done without pain, or stress, and within my limited budget. I am grateful to have him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr Elloway is an amazing doctor. So caring and knowledgeable. I am not nervous at all in his chair. I know I will be well taken care of. I have had major work done. Very happy. He just should never retire!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

This guy is great. He listens. He does great work. I went to 3 different dentists that could not solve a problem that I had been having for 5 years but this guy figured it out. I am so grateful for having met him.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Did way too much work at one time on my senior mother. Her health immediately went down hill after her $1000 cash visit to this dentist. When I came to the office with my sister to discuss my mothers health, he hid in the back and would not come out to speak to us nor would he return calls. Would not even take my dog for a check up here.

Submitted February 13, 2016

Great guy, listens to the patient. You can tell that he cares about the patient and respects their opinion. Receptionists could be a little nicer, but I am sure that it is a tough job.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Amazing dentist. I had full mouth reconstruction done and I feel so much better about myself ! I can smile again! What a difference. Thank you Dr Elloway. I will be forever grateful!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr elloway is a highly skilled and compassionate dentist. My family and I have been going to him for years and I just hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Elloway is a good dentist, it's a shame his receptionist Sandi is so rude, I have never heard someone speak to staff or patients so rudely. All the other staff were amazing as was Dr. Elloway.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr elloway is a great dentist. His work lasts the test of time ! He is painless. I had a huge huge dental phobia when I first started coming to him from previous bad experiences. He put me at ease and I never feel any pain when in his chair. For me, that's saying something! He does dentistry for free on the homeless - he's a good guy !

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I had an implant on my front tooth. Everything about Dr Elloway and his practice are first class. He really cares about what he does, and his work is first class. If you need implants, I would not go anywhere else

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014