Ratings for Dr. Sandy Pritchard

It has been one month since I had my rhinoplasty with Dr. Pritchard. Once again he has changed my life. Not only can I breathe but he reshaped my nose and it looks fabulous. It suits my face and no one realizes I had my nose done. They only comments I have gotten is on how beautiful my eyes look as now they appear much larger due to my smaller nose. He is incredibly skilled at his craft. I would highly recommend him for any kind of facial surgery as he truly is an expert. His staff are very caring and professional as well.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Pritchard and all his staff for the 2nd time, and each time there was exceptional service and professional work. Especially I want to thank Dr. Pritchards nurse Diane. I was sleeping overnight and I felt as if she was watching me the entire night I was there, she was very kind and patient with me.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I had a face/neck lift on July 22/15 with amazing results. Dr. Pritchard is an extremely skilled surgeon and very easy to talk to. My results look so natural. I look like me only years younger. My recovery/healing time was fast and after three weeks no one would have suspected that I had this procedure. He is also surrounded by an amazing staff. I travelled from Winnipeg for my surgery and I am extremely glad that I did. Today when I had my blood drawn at my GP's office, the nurse asked me if I had any children. I said yes and she asked me how old they were. I told her 31, 28 and 25. She looked at me for a second and said oh my you could be their sister! I felt kind of guilty not telling her the truth. Instead I just smiled and thanked Dr. Pritchard. I am so grateful to Dr. Pritchard for making me look as young as I feel and putting a bounce back in my step. Let's hope he does not not retire too soon.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Great surgeon. I am very happy with my results. All the staff was great especially Deborah the head nurse.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Wonderful doctor who loves what he does. I would highly recommend him and have seen him for a few procedures over the years.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Absolute professional. Gives straightforward information, and you do not feel like you are being hustled into anything (I shopped around a bit first and had met a salesman type approach a few times, which does not inspire confidence). Dr. Prichard was recommended by a friend, whose outcome was amazing and natural looking. The whole team is professional and made me feel I was in good hands at all times. Couldn't get any better!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I had a face and neck lift done by Sandy in 2008 at age 48 and the results are still exceptional. Natural-looking, and I feel I look just like 'me' only 12 years younger. Sandy was great - I had initially asked him about cheek implants and eye tuck along with the facelift, and he didn't recommend the cheek and eye work for me. That tells me he was thinking about what was best for me, and not his pocketbook. My sister and other friends have had work done by him, and we call Sandy 'a girl's best friend'. Took years off my face naturally - the exact opposite to what we call the discount facelifts of Miami - yikes. Highly recommended. And his staff is great, especially his nurse Deborah.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

i heard the same rumour as the last person, that there was a recent catastrophy related to one of the employees of dr. pritchard making a mistake that probably cost the patient his life. Dr. Pritchard has neither confirmed nor denied this rumour and i would like to know whether or not there is any foundation to it and whether or not that employee still works at the clinic

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

as a surgeon, he deserves his excellent reputation. my complaint is that he seems to cheap it out by hiring a guy to put you to sleep who is arrogant, rude and inept. I would rather have spent more money to get a skilled and safe anesthesiologist than the rude guy who has such a strong accent that i could barely understand him. He spent less than one minute with me, did not answer my questions or concerns, and rumour has it, he just killed a patient at the clinic. i dont know if the rumour is true or not, but it would not surprise me. i am sure that if it is true, it was not dr. pritchard who screwed up, it was this anesthetist. i would appear racist if i stated his race, but you will know if it is this guy and if it is, my advice is to RUN and my advice to dr. pritchard is to get someone who is safe and pleasant, even if it costs a little more.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

My neck, face and eye lift was in 1998. Dr Pritchard and his staff were amazing, it was a very positive experience. The results were very natural. Now, 15 years later, I am confident I had the best surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Sandy Pritchard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company