Ratings for Dr. Sandy Pritchard

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Pritchard a little more than a month ago. He also had to deal with complications from a previous maxillofacial surgery that left screws in my sinus. The healing process went perfectly smooth and I could not be more pleased with the results. From the moment I got my cast taken off one week after surgery, I already felt like he exceeded all of my expectations. Moreover, he and his staff were very supportive throughout the entire process and they made me feel very comfortable from day one. I work in the health care field and always find it refreshing when I see a surgeon display such excellent bedside manner. It really meant a lot to me as a patient. You can tell Dr. Pritchard is passionate about what he does, and his passion shows through his work. He is an incredible surgeon who has clearly earned his highly regarded reputation, and I would most certainly recommend him to anyone who is considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I can relate to some of these other comments about Dr. Pritchards poor performance. I had a surgery with Dr. Pritchard in 2015 and was not particularly thrilled with the outcome. I did share my thoughts with the doctor but he did not seem to share the same opinion as me. Seems like there are mixed reviews about his performance.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I had successful surgery (eyes) 2 years ago and am looking forward to Dr. Pritchard's artistry again when I have a face lift this year. He is a brilliant surgeon with a wonderful reputation and a long waiting list exactly because he is such a wonderful surgeon, but also because he has a wonderful bedside manner. His staff are fantastic. Each and every one of them.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Waste of time and money. I completely agree with all these other reviews.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr Pritchard is a outstanding surgeon. Very patient, very kind. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for plastic surgeries.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I would have to agree with the lady below. I had Dr. Pritchard do surgery on my neck, I think it must be a year ago now. He is a nice man, knowledgeable. I do not get the mixed reviews but I guess that is the nature of the field. Some people are not going to be happy with their results. Obviously these reviews are from a competitor, or a patient that is truly unhappy.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I feel the need to write this review now even though my surgery was one week ago. I believe the nasty reviews I'm reading hear are written by the same person, possibly a jealous competitor or a patient that would never be satisfied no matter what you do to try and please him or her. I had a previous facelift, neck lift and fat grafting procedure over two years ago. The Dr. was a cosmetic, (ent) otolaryngology surgeon not a board certified plastic surgeon. I didn't know there was a difference. I made a life altering mistake by choosing this Dr. He ruined my face and I have lost over two years of my life because I was so self conscious of my appearance. I have only myself to blame because I did not do my research. Believe me I was so very nervous and hopeful to find a surgeon that could help me. I didn't want to make the same mistake again. I started following Doctors on line after my horrible experience. I could no find much in reviews for Dr. Pritchard and now I know why. Patients that are happy with their surgeries move on and don't want to tell the world. Dr. Pritchard has no need to ask his patients to do a review online like other surgeons in this city because of his reputation and over 35 years of experience. I can honestly say that Dr. Pritchard truly cares and wants the best for his patients. He was honest and told me what he could fix and what he could not fix. My surgery I had with Dr. Pritchard was a facelift, neck lift, chin implant and erbium laser resurfacing on my upper lip I wanted laser around my eyes but Dr. Pritchard refused because my skin is very thin in that area. Dr Pritchard hands his full trying to fix my messed up face and neck asymmetry and lumpy fat grafting. My previous surgery was completely the opposite than my surgery with Dr. Pritchard. My head and face was the size of a watermelon when I woke up. The bruising and swelling was horrific and lasted six weeks. My face was distorted and looked terrible. The Dr. told me there was nothing wrong with my results. I was so upset and confused. I didn't know what to do. Finally I heard about Dr. Pritchard from a member at my gym. She told me I would never let any other surgeon touch her face other than Dr. Pritchard. His name kept going through my mind. I finally got the nerve to call and make a appointment for a major revision surgery. Dr. Pritchard is a very busy surgeon because of his expertise, amazing results and years of experience. I had to wait five months to see him and three months for a surgery date. Dr. Pritchards patients are referred to him by other patients and word of mouth. He is in surgery three days a week. He has no need to advertise or sell himself like other surgeons in Toronto. I can honestly say that my neck and face have very little selling. I have no bruising anywhere on my face and very little on my neck area because of Dr. Pritchards genius technique. I'm looking so much better now even though I'm only one week out. I'm so very grateful. I want to express my sincere thanks to Dr. Pritchard and his amazing staff. Dr. Pritchard's wonderful team went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and took the best care of me the minute I arrived for my surgery until I went home the next morning. They even made me a delicious breakfast. So thoughtful! The negative reviews I'm reading on this site are definitely fake and malicious.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I suppose there are quite a few mixed reviews here. Does anyone have an honest review on this doctor? Seem like there is some discontent with him, it must stem from somewhere. If someone could provide me with a solid review that would be great.

I went to sandy pritchard back in 2009. His work was ok. Nothin

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Shoddy doctor, with an F for follow up care. Should.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Sandy Pritchard's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients