You may also like

Rate Dr. Sandy Pritchard

Dr. Sandy Pritchard's Ratings

I had a face/neck lift on July 22/15 with amazing results. Dr. Pritchard is an extremely skilled
surgeon and very easy to talk to. My results look so natural. I look like me only years younger. My recovery/healing time was fast and after three weeks no one would have suspected that I had this procedure. He is also surrounded by an amazing staff. I travelled from Winnipeg for my surgery and I am extremely glad that I did. Today when I had my blood drawn at my GP's office, the nurse asked me if I had any children. I said yes and she asked me how old they were. I told her 31, 28 and 25. She looked at me for a second and said oh my you could be their sister! I felt kind of guilty not telling her the truth. Instead I just smiled and thanked Dr. Pritchard. I am so grateful to Dr. Pritchard for making me look as young as I feel and putting a bounce back in my step. Let's hope he does not not retire too soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Great surgeon. I am very happy with my results. All the staff was great especially Deborah the head nurse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Wonderful doctor who loves what he does. I would highly recommend him and have seen him for a few procedures over the years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Absolute professional. Gives straightforward information, and you do not feel like you are being hustled into anything (I shopped around a bit first and had met a salesman type approach a few times, which does not inspire confidence). Dr. Prichard was recommended by a friend, whose outcome was amazing and natural looking. The whole team is professional and made me feel I was in good hands at all times. Couldn't get any better!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2443743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I had a face and neck lift done by Sandy in 2008 at age 48 and the results are still exceptional. Natural-looking, and I feel I look just like 'me' only 12 years younger. Sandy was great - I had initially asked him about cheek implants and eye tuck along with the facelift, and he didn't recommend the cheek and eye work for me. That tells me he was thinking about what was best for me, and not his pocketbook. My sister and other friends have had work done by him, and we call Sandy 'a girl's best friend'. Took years off my face naturally - the exact opposite to what we call the discount facelifts of Miami - yikes. Highly recommended. And his staff is great, especially his nurse Deborah.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1157481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

i heard the same rumour as the last person, that there was a recent catastrophy related to one of the employees of dr. pritchard making a mistake that probably cost the patient his life. Dr. Pritchard has neither confirmed nor denied this rumour and i would like to know whether or not there is any foundation to it and whether or not that employee still works at the clinic

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1157480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

as a surgeon, he deserves his excellent reputation. my complaint is that he seems to cheap it out by hiring a guy to put you to sleep who is arrogant, rude and inept. I would rather have spent more money to get a skilled and safe anesthesiologist than the rude guy who has such a strong accent that i could barely understand him. He spent less than one minute with me, did not answer my questions or concerns, and rumour has it, he just killed a patient at the clinic. i dont know if the rumour is true or not, but it would not surprise me. i am sure that if it is true, it was not dr. pritchard who screwed up, it was this anesthetist. i would appear racist if i stated his race, but you will know if it is this guy and if it is, my advice is to RUN and my advice to dr. pritchard is to get someone who is safe and pleasant, even if it costs a little more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

My neck, face and eye lift was in 1998. Dr Pritchard and his staff were amazing, it was a very positive experience. The results were very natural. Now, 15 years later, I am confident I had the best surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1157477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I had been thinking about a facelift for about one year. I had 5 consultations with what I would consider to be the top surgeons in Toronto. It was amazing the different opinions on what would be best. I am a 48 year old woman and I have had every facial treatment, filler and botox done. It still did not address the aging look of my face and I did not want to end up looking overdone with fillers or given that windblown look. Being in sales and the wellness industry I really needed to look natural. I decided on Dr. Pritchard because I have seen his work and because I was impressed with what he pointed out during my consult. He was the only surgeon who took into consideration my facial structure when recommending what would give me the best results. I had upper eyes, facelift and necklift. I was told by other surgeons to have lower lids, my nose and not one recommended a neck lift. Let's just say it has been 5 weeks, I had no bruising and I look the same but I look about 35! I am thrilled!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1157478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I am from new york.I had 2 consultations with top NYC surgeons....I was uncomfortable, thinking perhaps a student would help perform the surgery, furthermore the other women in waiting room looked mostly windblown...My neck looked tired as did my jowls...I particularly wanted a natural look.My friend in Toronto praised Dr. Pritchard.. We have this thing in NYC whereby we name the faces that have have had surgery according to the surgeon...I did not want to be a name brand ....Well, I went to Pritchard, I had my surgery...I look amazing....All my friends are commenting...I suspect some will find their way to Toronto and Dr. Pritchard...My friends are fussy. It is difficult for them to praise me because, Dr. Pritchard is not a name brand in Manhattan, however I think he is the best..I thank him for making me look 15 years younger and very natural

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1157476].votes_count ]]