Ratings for Dr. John A. Garside

I had surgery (Septoplasty, Turbine Cenerization, and Turbine Outfracture) with Dr. Garside back in December 2008, I went back to him 8 weeks later complaining about the results, he dismissed my complaint to be "nothing but in my head". I preparing to have surgery again to correct what he did, off course by a different doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Feel like he doesn't try to figure out the problem. Whatever my daughter said she diagnosed herself. 3 times in the office

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

The best! Diagnosed and Prescribe the correct medicines for my high school son's horrible tonsillitis. Our pediatrician did not would not or could not look at tonsils and would only consider allergies or sinus.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

When I arrived a nurse practitioner saw my daughter, without introducing herself. There was no screening done; no b/p measurement,body T, and weight. These are the initial requirements at any health practices.Dr. Garside showed up briefly, without discussing the reasons of visit and finally recommend the nurse practitioner the medication. This was the worth practice I ever seen. lack of honesty, along with lack of professionality. Would not recommend this Dr. to anyone and never go there again

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Hardier is the best!!!Accurate diagnosis, compassionate, doesn't make you feel rushed. True professional!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I've met with Dr. Garside about 5 times and each time he has extremely helpful and compssionate on my situation. Most recently he came up with a procedure which is not common but one he3 thought would resolve my "snorting". It was performed at his office and it could not have gone any better. I have always found him and his staff to be caring and knowledgeable. I hope that continues.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

After poor results with sinus polyps removal, Dr. Garside reperformed sugery with wonderful success. Excellent patient rapport. Listens well and explains well.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

This is a very knowledgeable doctor. He will not do surgery unless he feels you really need it;I like this. And I felt so much better after my surgery. Though after the surgery, I had questions and he got a little bit of an attitude me asking him, "How long will it take for me to get better". If he is in a good mood, he is nice, if not, he is not so nice. Overall though, a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I went to Dr. Garside for a 2nd opinion. I had roaring, ringing, fullness in my ear and had lost the hearing in my right ear. My doctor left me with lots of questions, although he did everything he was supposed to do. Dr. Garside's P.A. was extremely compassionate and Dr. Garside spent time explaining to me things that my doctor did not. I think Dr. don't always tell you what you need to know because they are afraid of malpractice suites or the insurance companies don't pay them enough to spend time with patients. I really liked Dr. Garside and his P.A.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Had sinuplasty and turbinate reduction surgery fix those parts of me great. He did a great job, great bedside manner. Recently had to go back for non-surgery related sinus issues again great service.I almost wonder if those complaining here are talking about the same doc!?

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. John A. Garside's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC