Ratings for Dr. Gilbert Miller

I love Dr Miller ! He is the only one i trust with my daughter as he was my pediatrican from the age of 3 months old. He is so knowledgable ,answers all question with explainations so you leave with all the information you need and the best care.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Miller is a great doctor and we put all our trust in him when it comes to our Daughter, very knowledgeable and experience doctor. He is always there for you and if you need to you have the choice to go to the hospital also to see him if not in the office. ~Julien

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Both my children were with Dr Miller from birth but sadly now to old to be patients. We will all truly miss Dr. Miller's caring and compassion. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Both of my children were patients of Dr. Miller for the past 18 years. Since they are both older now, we had to find a new doctor. We will miss Dr. Miller tremendously! He was an amazing doctor. As young children, they never disliked going to the doctor and I always felt assured that Dr. Miller was so knowledgeable, easy to talk to and he was always pleasant and kind. Truly a gem of a doctor!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Miller's for most of my childhood. I asked my mom to let me switch to a GP when I was around 13 or 14, as I felt more comfortable with a female doctor. His staff were amazing, they always accomodated me when I had emergencies, and their on-call system on weekends was excellent! Dr. Miller has great diagnostic skill; never even had to run a single test to confirm his diagnoses! You'd be very lucky to have this man as your doctor.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Love love Dr. Miller! One of my boys is still a patient. My oldest can no longer see him as he is over 19. Sad sad day when we were advised. He really misses him. He's a fabulous doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. Always explained everything we needed to know. Happy that my youngest still has him for at least one more year.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

The best doctor I've ever had, and I've had quite a few because of several chronic illnesses. He is a large reason for why I chose to go to medical school and become a doctor myself. I hope to be half as good with my patients as he is with his.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

We love him. He is the kindest, most understanding, helpful, accepting, knowledgable doctor. My kids are so comfortable with him and he always puts me at ease. Everyone should be lucky enough to have a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Dr Miller is one of the kindest, most knowledgable Doctors around. My children feel very compfortable with him, and are not afraid to "Go to the Doctors" If you ask my 4 year old what he wants to be when he grows up? His response is "Dr Miller".

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Great doctor, highly recommended. Used him from childhood until I went to University.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012