Ratings for Dr. Rachel Lawless

Dr. Lawless and her team are professional and friendly; this is very evident in the outstanding quality of service they provide. This is a tight-knit bunch...they all seem to love working together! Welcoming and cheery atmosphere and BEST receptionist ever. We always leave smiling! 😆

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Lawless, her assistant(s) as well as the "on call" staff for cleaning she trusts have provided great service for me and my family for the last 3-4 years. Very warm, personable and knowledgeable. My fillings are still here, and my gloden crown feels great :-) I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Thank you! Your practice is friendly, warm, professional ... excellent dental treatment from Dr. Lawless, in a small-town atmosphere. Love the view from the chair, and it is always well worth the drive to your office from Vic. So thankful I found this practice. I highly recommend Dr. Lawless and her team !!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I found Rachel professional in every aspect and fun...I highly recommend her she's a great dentist ....

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

2015* was not able to get into to see the dentist with a toothache in a timely matter(have been patient for many years and made all checkups. Had to go to another dentist and it was discovered that two teeth were so badly decayed had to be removed then discovered that the exray showed this decay since 2013 and no treatment was given. Also discovered that the hygienist has been extremely poor with now other teeth that are decayed since 2013 that need work. Nothing was done at this office. Strongly reccommend that you get a second opinion if you are considering this dentist.

Submitted January 16, 2015

I like her better than any other dentist I have ever seen, she listens to all my concerns and has excellent bedside manners. Her work is premium and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I find the girl at the desk hard to deal with her attitude on the phone. She is busy as the other comment says from another person, probably because she is only open 4 days a week, I think busy is a good sign. She is British and well trained

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

The genuine concern for your welfare by the staff and the dentist is comparable to none. In the 50+ years I have been going to a dentist, I have never felt as calm, as cared for, and as valued as I do with Dr Lawless and her team. I have recommended this practice to everyone I know, and will continue to do so, even if it means driving 1 1/2 hrs to see her from another town (I moved, but there was no way I was giving up Dr Lawless)

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Very friendly and chatty but I question her treatment planning... or lack there of. Always seems rushed to get out the door. She yelled good bye to me as my chair was being put up from the other room where she was emptying a garbage can?? There is not a lot of dentists in the area. They have a great view and the rest of the staff are great. Great for routine cleanings and check ups but I'd opt to have my work done elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

My first female dentist, Seemed very honest and helpfull I did not get the impresion its all about the money like other dentist in the past I feel good about future stuff that I need to get done

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Rachel list listens to your fears and figures out a solution to help you through the process, she is an angel when it comes to dentistry.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008