Ratings for Dr. Catherine T. Kemmer

Dr. Kemmer is always very warm in her dealings. She is efficient and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Other Doctors should be like Dr. Kemmer. Warm reception, expert knowledge, wonderful bedside manner. I am so blessed to have had both my babies delivered by this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

She didn't take the time to look at all of my lab work or previous paperwork before performing surgery. She dismissed my symptoms and complaints. As a result the surgery was just a way to put money in her pocket and offer me no relief. I saw Dr. Aun of El Paso and within 1 visit he correctly diagnosed me and validated my symptoms. Do not use her services. She will not listen to your needs nor will she explore the possibilities that you may have something she's never treated.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

What an awful doctor! Horrible bedside manner! It took her 2 YEARS to give me a diagnosis that is so common, my CHILDS DENTIST knew I had it just by me telling him my symptoms! During one visit with Kemmer, she had me NAKED IN THE STIRRUPS, when someone knocked on the door, she responded "come in!", with me TOTALLY EXPOSED TO THE NURSES STATION WITH OTHER PATIENTS WONDERING AROUND THE AREA TOO!! I was so shocked, and embarassed, that I NEVER went back again! Yuck!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

I am so sorry for the previous postings heart-breaking experience. I have had nothing but praise for this Dr. and her treatment of my condition over the years. She has taken time to listen and try different approaches to give the assistance I needed.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

My wife was pregnant with our first son and never once did we ever see Dr. Kemmer. The only one we saw was the nurse mid-wife, we lost our son because of this farce of a doctor. Dr. Kemmer was real quick to come in and do a C-section to remove our baby, but never once did she come in the room to check on my wife or to explain what happened, my wife was 35 weeks and the loss was simply devastating. I will never forgive this inhuman beast that dares to call herself a Doctor, she is simply disgusting as a person.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I had very good experience with Dr. Kemmer! She took her time to listen to me and to do her job. She is hard to get appointment with though. But she is nice and professional. Her nurse is friendly and supportive.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Dr. Kemmer has always been very helpful and professional. her staff is curtious and very supportive.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2007

Very unprofessional. Quoted me a price for my laparoscopy and then refused to explain the tripled bill. Also was unwilling to admit her lack of knowledge about my disease and because of this gave me treatment that worsened it, irrevocably. Then refused to refer me to a pain clinic, insisting I would not be accepted. Also, tried to convince me to stay on a very dangerous drug because she felt comfortable with it. Meanwhile, I was beginning to lose my memory. An unprofessional and unknowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Dr. Catherine T. Kemmer's Credentials

• Spanish

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Amerigroup