Ratings for Dr. Vince T. Hoang

My wife and I recently moved here and we were behind on our dental care.She needed a deep cleaning and I needed a root canal and at least one crown replaced;So obviously we were looking for a really good dentist.I saw the two negative reviews on this site,But they sounded phony to me,Like from someone with an agenda. So since Scofield Farm Dental is close to our home we decided to give them a try; I'm glad we did, Because Dr Hoang seems to be very knowledgeable and experienced. And what my wife and I noticed is that Dr Hoang is very careful and gentle.He obviously takes a lot of pride in what he does. The office is very clean and modern and seems to have the latest technology.Also the staff are nice as can be.I'm very pleased about the work I had done and I highly recommend Dr Vince Hoang and Scofield Farm Dental.Try them and you'll see.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

I went to his place because it was the closest to my house, and now i totally regret this decision. He takes so long to extract a tooth and even longer to fill in cavities. Besides being incompetent, he is also very rude. He does not care about his patients and he continuously yell at his assistants in Vietnamese, so I am pretty much just clueless of what is going on during the whole treatment. Although I didn't understand any exchanges between him and his assistants, I am convinced that the assistants sometimes put the wrong appliances in my mouth because the doctor would give a stare at the assistant, and then the assistance would take out what she put in my mouth and put in something else. Worst of all, the doctor is mean and he never puts himself at fault for anything. If he's hurting me, it's because it's supposed to hurt or I moved when I was not supposed to. Did I mention that during my 4 visits to his office, there were no other patients? FINAL ADVICE: DO NOT GO TO HIM.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

He is a terrible dentist. He's only on time because he has no loyal patients because he's such a terrible doctor. He's mean to his patients and to his staff. I have teeth trauma because he's so rough and uncaring about his patients and only cares about making money. He complained several times about how his screw ups on my teeth were causing him to stay late and how he wasn't going to make any money on the appointment. He then continued to yell and blame his nurses because I was in excruciating pain for the entire 3 hours I was there, when it should only have taken 1 hour. He's incompetent, mean, money-grubbing, a rip-off and I hope you should never have to come across his servies. Please email me if you are even considering going to his office so I can convince you otherwise. my email: lcpika1210@hotmail.com

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007