Ratings for Dr. Jose L. Villagomez

Dr. Villagomez & N.P Katharine Piuze, Thank you for your reliable care year after year. The guidance you have given me regarding exercise and nutrition at my annual physicals has proved to keep me healthy. I cannot begin to express my satisfaction with the staff at Sana Medical Group. From the front desk, to the nurses, and the doctor. Each and every one of them was courteous, professional, and made my visit as comfortable as they possibly could. Coming here is like dealing with trusted family. Would not consider changing doctors.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Villagomez understood me instantly and knew what to do to help me. He was very assertive and full of knowledge. He was able to explain my probelms to me In a way where I could understand. He went the extra mile to make sure everything else in my body was okay. Which I loved. They made me feel comfortable while getting their jobs done. The staff was happy and full of life. I truly felt 100% at home at this office. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Villagomez was assigned to me when I switched health insurances. The office staff promptly gave me an appointment when I called. I knew I needed to make sure I got my prescription switched over so I didn't run out. The staff was fast and efficient and I went in for my appointment right on time. What a nice surprise! I never actually met Dr. Villagomez but met with a NP. She got right down to brass tacks. Took my history and got my prescriptions ready to go. I felt like this was the perfect appointment for a patient that knew what they wanted. I didn't come with an ailment. I just wanted my birth control pills. There was no physical exam. Perhaps more time could have been spent with a physical exam or meeting the doctor himself but for the time I got exactly what I needed and was out the door. I will update my review with future visits.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have seen Dr Villagomez only twice over the past few years. Both times he struck me as someone who knows his work well. Both times I got the right treatment or the right recommendations. I appreciate being his patient.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Great Dr and staff! All my family's been coming here and I wouldn't think of going anywhere else for my medical needs

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr Villagomez office is great. The doctors are very knowledgeable and kind. I will continue using this office as my primary facility.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

They are pretty busy and may take forever to answer phone calls. Overall my visit was very helpful and Angeles n.p is very outstanding.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I love the staff and doctors at Sana medical. Katherine Piuze,,np,is wonderful.she always takes Time to make sure everything is good. She and the staff are really caring. I'm so glad I found them.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

i like Dr. Villagomez and Nurse Practitioner Angles Shiffman - they have been very kind and helpful to me with my medical situations. However Nurse Practitioner Kathleen Piuze is a very nasty woman with a mean and arrogant attitude, and frankly, Ms. Piuze is a NAG!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr Villagomez is the worse and meanest doctor, He misdiagnosed me. He doesnt let you talk, he judges you, He never ever calls you back, Even when your labs are abnormal. His staff is no helpful at all, they have no common sense, and Its unfortunate that Dr Moreno is the same. DONT GO TO THIS SANA MEDICAL GROUP, IT IS THE WORSE !!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Jose L. Villagomez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

University of California San Francisco School of Medicine Los Angeles County University of Southern California Emergency Medical Residency Dr. Jose Villagomez was born and raised in Sonoma County. He attended the University of California San Diego and completed a Bachelor of Science in Biology. He was accepted at the University of California San Francisco Medical School, and then completed his residency in Emergency Medicine at LAC-USC Medical Center in 1999. Dr. Villagomez and Dr. Moreno started Sana Medical Group Inc. in 2000.

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental