Ratings for Dr. Sam Berger

Dr Berger is ok his staff and receptionist on the other hand are a bunch of airheads they literally gave me wrong results and was upset I ask to speak to the doctor about my results if I wasn't requested to do there by another doctor I wouldn't, horrible horrible bedside manners and the receptionists are a bunch of senile old hags who know nothing about hematology just hair and makeup and how to be rude to patients who call

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Currently working with Dr. Berger to help my dad who has been diagnosed with leukemia. He is the kindest and most knowledgeable doctor I have met. He always returns calls as does Barbara his secretary. I feel safe in their hands.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

A very kind and wonderful Doctor. Makes me feel that he has all the time in the world to give to my care. Do not feel rushed. Answers all my questions and answers in a way I can understand. Super oncologist.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

This doctor is unknowledgeable and unprofessional. Just terrible. Has no respect or care for patients

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Great docter Very kind and down to earth cares for his patients

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr. Berger is the most qualified and respected oncologist that I have ever seen. He was able to cure me of hairy cell leukemia and I thank him for that. I previously was with another oncologist and thank goodness I wanted to see another to reassure myself to get the best care I could find. Dr. Sam was all that and more. I cannot say enough about his knowledge and experience when it comes to helping my situation. I am 100 percent after being sick for years. And Dr. Sam is the reason. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Has Helped my Mom !!!!! Makes us feel confident when we are with him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

He is the most wonderful doctor who saved my husband's life and now he is my doctor and I trust him with my life

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Not impressed. Was referred to him for excessive bleeding & bruising. Referring doctor got me in to see him within a week, which annoyed him (I know he has a 5 month long waiting list) - he made that quite apparent to me. I waited in the waiting room for well over two hours because I was told an "emergency" had popped up, yet I could clearly hear him laughing with some other people in the next room. Appt. took a whole 8 minutes - he made up his mind before he even examined me that there was nothing wrong with me - went so far as to say "I'm sending you for bloodwork but I doubt I will find anything." Had a question about a test I had done that I was concerned had been done wrong - called to ask and never got a call back. Had to call repeatedly for my results - was finally (rudely) given results and was told to call anytime "should I experience any bleeding." Care to be more specific since that's why I was sent there in the first place??? His staff does try their best though...

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Sam is one of the kindest and comapssionate doctors I have ever seen. He is a doctor who really cares about his patients and has helped me a great deal.He is a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009