Ratings for Dr. Jorge Irazusta

Dr. Irazuzta has been our family doctor for over 20 years. His professionalism, dedication, knowledge, and compassion make him an outstanding doctor, and most importantly, an excellent human being. It is too bad that Dr. Irazuzta is retiring. Dr. Irazuzta, we THANK YOU for taking care of my family. Armando Garcia

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

This doctor has been treating my family for over twenty years. He is professional, thoughtful and courteous. Most of all, he is compassionate. Dr. Irazusta has taken the time to get to know my family and has been able to offer solutions that are suitable for our ailments as well as our emotional needs. What's more, he has been known to make house calls as well as to pick up the phone himself in order to deliver test results and to discuss possible treatments. I feel that he is as vested in our well being as we are. I am sad that he is retiring.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Not a good dr at all, i have a friend who its sufering shoulder pain for very long time after many visits to the doctor he deside to tell patien that the pain will stay with him for the rest of his live and deal the pain with no pain killers cuss they are to adicctive ,hello we are humans if our own doctor don't give as medication we need whos going to

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

He's the worst doctor in hamilton! Does not listen to his patients! He's rude! His wife is extremely rude!! He takes a very long time to get back to his patients with results! He's very hard to deal with! He's rarely open and if u go to a walk in he threatens to drop u and charge u money for the cost of the walk in clinic! I don't understand how this doctor still has a license!! He has many law suits against him!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

The comment that I just read surprised me. I consider Dr. Irazuzta's staff to be friendly, approchable, dedicated and always ready to help. He may not always be punctual, but I can say from my own experience that Dr. Irazuzta takes his time with the patient to hear their worries and their concerns. I have been his Pt. since 2007 and all of my health issues, that are many, were treated in the best way. I am confident of his knowledge. When he refers me to a specialist, he makes sure to follow up on the appointments that were made. I always feel like I am talking to a friend that cares and is there for me.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN, DEALT & HEARD OF IN MY LIFE. I HAVE HAD BAD SHOULDER PAIN SINCE I WAS 13 YEARS OLD & HE TOLD ME TO GO SWIMMING. TO THIS DAY I CAN NOT SIT AT MY DESK OR COUCH WITHOUT FEELING IN CHRONIC DYING PAIN. I CANT EVEN SLEEP AT NIGHT. I TRY TO CALL TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT SOME FOREIGN FRONT DESK LADY ALWAYS PUTS ME ON HOLD FOR 20 MINUTES AND THEN IT GETS FORWARDED TO SOME MAILBOX. WHAT KIND OF ****ING SERVICE IS THIS? IS THIS HOW THEY TREAT DYING CLIENTS?

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

very bad doctor with bad knoledges,no listen the peoples only five minutes he rush the patients for leave out for take the next victim.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

i have had 4 family doctors in this country and i can't say dr. irazuzta is better or worse than the others. all of my doctors, including irazuzta, have been cosiderate with me, he even called my house to enquire about my very ill father. no doctor i know is punctual or is going to give patients more time than they can afford. i think is common for south americans (i am argentinian) to complain about their doctors, or any service. and in case it is true, many doctors have lawsuits pending.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010