Ratings for Dr. Vanessa Benes

This dr.Doesn't care about you. She has no personality, rushes around, talked mean to me & overcharged me for nothing

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Benes is a PA and charges insurance outrages amounts for procedures that were not completed fully.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Awesome visit. She and her nurse Rosalie were very helpful and understanding.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I have gone to this PA for several years at the Bus. Park address and find her to be knowledgeable and very informative. Easy to talk to. Would recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

She is very concerned and goes the extra mile to find out the info to help solve problems. Considerate and listens to your concerns. Great followup. The best have referred her to several friends and family members. They all like her alot and come away with good knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

This doctor is very helpfull and does take the time to help you, she gave me free medication and a free next visit. it doesn't get better than that.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Despite the fact that I read 2 negative reviews on this Dr. before going to the apt., I still decided to go being she was in my insurance plan and close to work. However, I walked out of the Pecos office upon arrival. Why would I want to take my clothes off for a full body skin exam in a dirty office? The waiting room chairs were filthy, splash stains on the old dingy wallpaper and the overall appearance of the office was just distracting to me. I couldn't even stay to meet the doctor, because I tend to doubt physicians that don't keep a very clean office adn I don't think I'm alone on that. At least get a cleaning crew to scrub the wall paper. I can't take anyone in that office seriously and perhaps any of the physicians in that office should realize that many people will judge a physician's success based on their office. It doesn't have to be high tech, but i do prefer clean.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

This doctor is ver rushed and does not seem to care about her patients. She only spent three minutes with me and seemed more concerned about going home for the day instead of doing her job. I do not recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

I would not recommend anyone to this physician.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007