Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Rabinowitz

Dr. Rabinowitz is current on his professional development, takes the time to research and explain and is compassionate. His office often runs behind but it is worth the wait. The receptionist is hit or miss, she is either peachy or will tend to make statements that she is unqualified for. Watch out of her eye rolls and the way she talks to people on the phone while you are in the waiting room. Once you get past the paperwork, Rabinowitz will take care of you.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

staff was very friendly and professional...Dr. Rabinowitz was very nice and professional, and took an interest in his patient. Explained everything that was done to me, and how to avoid allergy reactions. Would recommended this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Rabinowitz is without question one of the best doctors I have ever used. I have suffered from allergies and asthma since 16 months old. Dr. Rabinowitz has always exercised caution in his diagnosis of me, spent time listening to my theories/questions/concerns and is very compassionate, patient, and comforting when I've been worried. I have witnessed significant improvement under his care. His professionalism and bedside manner are what makes him such an exceptional doctor. Because he is so good, there does tend to be a long wait at times, but generally, it's not bad and well worth it. For a knowledgeable doctor such as Dr. R. I'd follow him to the end of the earth. I always recommend him highly to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

He is a great Dr. I highly recommend him and I do to all my friend and relatives. He is very knowledgeable. Treats everyone with respect and has a wondeful sense of humor

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

If I can't see Dr. De Cotiis, I would have no problem seeing Dr. Rabinowitz and I have in the past. I recommend both of them

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I miss Dr. Rabinowitz. I moved to the Upstate of SC where unbeknownst to me the pollen here is deadly. Dr. Rabinowitz was great with me and my daughter who had food allergies. I wish I could afford to live back in NJ again.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Rabinowitz is without question one of the best doctors I have used. My daughter suffers from a variety of allergies and has had asthma. Dr. Rabinowitz has been so cautious in his diagnosis and evaluation, spent time listening to our theories when we didn't know why she was having a reaction, is very compassionate, patient, and comforting when we've been worried. She has improved significantly under his care, and that combined with his professionalism and bedside manner are what makes him an exceptional doctor. Because he is so good, there does tend to be a long wait at times, but generally, it's not bad and well worth it! Extremely highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

One of the two doctors in my life I would trust completely with my life and those of my children and grandchildren. An exceptional diagnostician and thorough in followup.Never posed a question he didn't answer even beyond allergies. Exceptional doctor, skilled and compassionate.Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Dr. Robert P. Rabinowitz's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ