Ratings for Dr. Janet Wilson

Wonderful. With my medical issues I need a reliable, knowledgeable doctor and am glad to have her. I like that she updates her knowledge to keep abreast of new medical advances/treatments. Hard working and caring albeit busy. Office is nicer since they changed reception staff.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

DR JANET WILSON IS A FANTASTIC DOCTOR,VERY KNOWLEDGEBLE,VERY CARING, TAKES VERY GOOD CARE OF PATIENT, GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO PLEASE, VERY RELIABLE AND CALLS WHEN SHE PROMISES. IT IS A PEASURE TO BE TAKEN CARE OFF BY HER AND ALWAYS HAS A SMILE READY FOR YOU. ALWAYS READY TO HELP.WE CONSIDER OUR SELF VERY LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO CALL HER OUR FAMILY DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I find her to be very competent and efficient...at times caring but other times less so. Staff are not helpful...will not answer messages and unwilling to put you on a cancellation list unless you push hard (and call regularly). This practice is essentially a well run business that provides adequate healthcare. But then the days of doctors caring about their patients seem long ago, unfortunately. Call early for annual...it's often a 4-5 month wait.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Smart, professional, straight-forward, no nonsense. Just what I need in a general practitioner.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

She's a wonderful doctor, can't ask for more.The staff is amazing and acconadating.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Reasonable doctor but staff are very difficult to deal with. A lot of difficulty getting anyone to answer the phone any time of day and they don't return calls id you leave a message. Long wait for appointments. Good for routine care but good luck if something urgent comes up trying to get staff.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Wilson has a friendly yet professional way about her. She can be blunt, but always with a smile and a twinkle in her eye. Very relatable and likeable.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

What a fabulous doctor! She has even called on Sundays to tell me that a blood test wasn't good. She truly cares! I feel lucky that she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

She is very nice, however can be hot and cold. She is rough on the pap tests. A little aggressive. However, does answer all my questions. I am satisfied with her. My sister however was not impressed and found her to be rude. I did not have that experience but she is hot and cold. Good at her job though but not the best personality.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Wilson for 4 years--mostly for regular checkups. I have had a very mixed experience with her. While she did send me to a specialist for an issue (which did turn out to be serious enough) I felt I had to coax her into doing so. She has belittled some of my questions, and yet other times been very compassionate. I must say I have seen her at two places -- and at the Queen E. she definitely seemed less patient. With the receptionists there, though, I could understand why! They are rude, more interested in talking on the phone (for clearly non-work related time) than dealing with patients. Although I am not 100% satisfied, I dare not lose the luxury of a family doctor who does seem competent, but could work on her compassion.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010