You may also like

Rate Dr. Ricardo Molano

Dr. Ricardo Molano's Ratings

I wish I could give ZERO starts to this Doctor. I actually don't trust his medical background. I was at his office about 5 years ago, he was supposed to be retiring next year because he had enough money to come back to Colombia. He tells the same story over and over. He is extremely rude to his staff, treats the girls like slaves and in the top of that, he says he pays $40 an hour but for some reason no one wants to work for him. He put me earphones with loud TV playing (even when I expressed I didn't want) so I couldn't hear when he was telling the assistant my tooth would break into pieces because he didn't know what to do. I had the volume down by that time. He was very rude since I commented I worked in a retail store (not good enough for him) and he booked a second appointment to do a root canal in my FRONT teeth because I got hit and when I came the next week and said the tooth was no longer painful, he started saying all kind of rude things because I was not getting the treatment done (I no longer needed, he insisted) and said I was making him lose his time and such things. I guess he was too concerned about the $1,000 he wasn't getting from me. I just left and never came back. About 2 months after, i got a bill for presumed remaining amount due my insurance had not covered (2 months after) and I had to pay for it. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR or even better, I recommend you, stay away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Great dentists with a lot of experience , I had a very good experience with him he started and finish , he never jump from chair to chair and he was very punctual with the appointment I am been in for mc for almost 11 years and I had great dental experiences there I really recomend this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

The clinic is great except the doctor. Very rude to his staff in the appointment! Won't return to this office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I had a terrible experience at this office. The receptionist had no clue what she was talking about, giving me false information about dental treatments. The dentist arrived late to my appointment because he was out getting coffee, and then on top of that was very unpleasant to me and was extremely rude to his assistant in front of me!! Very uncomfortable and awkward experience. He also told me I had 10 cavities when I have only had 2 in my whole life!!! I will be going somewhere else for a second opinion. I would definitely NOT recommend this dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

This dentist is ALL about the money and in fact will bill procedures he hasn't even done. His wife who is NOT a dentist, not even allowed to work in Canada dental assists and bills for procedures under her husband when he is not even there. I would not trust this dentist. Ask all the staff he can't keep, no one wants to work for him, he is rude to staff and patients. STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2014

I have had a great experience going to this dr. Never had a long wait time to see the dentist. I have been a patient at other dental offices and the dentists would be jumping in and out of the room, when he started my procedures he stayed in the room until i was dimissed at the end. staff very nice and assistant very friendly.Office very clean. would recommend this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Saw him 3 times and never went back. He rushed his work, did a sloppy job, and did not seem to know what he was doing. I have never had trouble in the past or since with a dentist freezing my mouth, but he was unable to and continued to try by injecting more anesthetic several times on the same visit. He then tried to work on me before I was frozen....and then he sent me home saying that we would try another day and left my partially worked on tooth open. A half hour later I was incredibly frozen. I felt me was just rushing me out to get to the next client. On my first visit, out of nowhere, we told what brand of toothpaste I should use. I thought that was weird...On the positive, his admin staff and his assistant were very friendly and pleasant at all times. I absolutely love my new dentist, who I've been seeing for the past 2 years. She makes you feel comfortable, informed and she always seems to know what she is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

That dentist is all about money! He told me I had 4 cavities which for me was insane because I never had any in my life. I was in doubt with his diagnostic and when I went to see dr. Viet Tran he told me I had none. Staff are cold and unfriendly. Do not recommand this dentist at all. He's just an other hungry for money doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2010

Bad receptionist; I was left on hold for 8 minutes to book initial visit with no apology. Support staff seemed cold. My 8 year old was examined without myself present; when I was finally invited to the exam room the dentist seemed more interested in discussing money than dentistry. It was clear to me what the cost would be but I had no clue what work he would be doing. I spent another 30 minutes trying to pay for my bad experience while the desk staff chatted with eachother about other patients. I cannot report on the skills or the knowledge of the dentist because I've chosen another specialist based on the atmosphere of this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1158400].votes_count ]]