Ratings for Dr. Eva Kwok

Last Thursday was the first time I went to see Dr Kwok , her clinic is very neat , her secretary is very friendly and helpful also Dr Kwok very nice and approachable , can't wait to see them again in two months follow up .

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

The secretary at dr kwok's office is beyond rude,at my first visit,she kept speaking same thing over and over,I excused her because her english was not good however today she called to remind me abt an appointment,which is more than 3 days away and she was being so rude and insulting that I didnt call to change the appt, i changed phones and I lost the appt,there is no need to be so rude to reschedule an appt. Her reschedule date was to go the same day at lunch and when I said I couldnt because I have to work,then she started to berate me again. Eventually I got tired of her doing this and said that I understand I didnt call you to reschedule but I changed phones and Im out of country but why are you being so rude,then she said she s not being rude. Dr Kwok really needs to get a new secretary.

Submitted February 3, 2016

I tried to get basic information in regarding lungs conditions and appointment procedures, but the non-speaking English secretary couldn't give me the correct answers I need it. I can't believe how they are be in business especially with the lack of communication between a potential patient and a non qualified receptionist who can't provide necessary information. They should be removed from Canadian health services for Canadian speakers and put them in Chinese community only if that's the case. Shame on them. Health Canada should take actions against these services and people.

Submitted January 27, 2016

I once went to this doctor as my employer required me to as a condition for hire. When the secretary called me on my phone to give me an appointment day and time, I asked her if I was required to take my x-ray results in for the appt. Instead of telling me that I needed to bring it in, she rudely asked my if I expected the doctor to get into my lungs and see if there was anything wrong! I found this very rude. On the day of the appt, I arrived at the clinic. The place is so cold and unwelcoming, and unless you speak Chinese, you don't feel welcome. When I went to register, I decided to give the secretary a piece of my mind. I demanded to know why she was so rude on the phone, which she denied and was very defensive and non-apologetic. She was however so ashamed. The Doc came out due to the commotion, and I was ushered into the office. Although she tried to calm the situation, I still maintained that she needed to apologize. I felt the doc was pleasant, but I don't know if its because we had the same employer. I reported the experience to Occupational Health, and let them know that if I was doing this again, I would never want to go to that doc's office again! I wouldn't advice anyone to go there unless you are Chinese!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr.Eva Kwok is very nice and give me many suggestions. I really appreciate her help. Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have been her patients for 2 years. My asthma getting much better. she even offered me sample medcine for my saving! she is great doctor. can't wait to see her today.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

The receptionist in Dr. Kwok's office was rude, abusive, and unpleasant. What a shame! People like her should have fired long ago.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Receptionist doesn't know how to speak English, very rude and ignorant. She only speak with smile to Chinese people only. Dr. Eve is not very experienced she is more of a Dr who try different things on you like doing research of different medication to see which one works. I went to her for 1 year straight I have visiting her but haven't figure out

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Kwok is a great doctor, but it's not easy to make a appointment with her, she is extremely busy. The receptionist is very rude, she should go back to school to learn how to respect people, particular for seniors. Does she work for free? If she gets pay, Dr. Kwok should hire someone else.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Out of all the doctors my mom has seen, she is the only one to actually describe aspects of what her condition is. However, after 8 days of hospitalization, she has not been able to completely diagnose her issue. She has mentioned that she wants to forward her to a thoracic specialist for further clarification. She hasn't done that yet. I am not sure what she is waiting for. My whole family is worried beyond belief. My mom has been discharged already, but her condition steadily worsening. She was supposed to see Dr. Kwok 1-2 weeks after leaving the hospital. The psychotic receptionist said my mom is on waiting list till April. This is absurd and unacceptable. This doctor and her staff have no sense of urgency.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014