You may also like

Ratings for Dr. R. Barry Jones

He takes forever to see you but he is so fine! So it's worth it!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

I am not to fond of most doctors but I have been seeing Dr. Jones for several years and like him. He is a good GP for diabetes and his staff is very good. The only problem I have ever had there is sometimes the nurses have entered my prescriptions incorrectly and given me the wrong ones.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

I went to him for a cold and back pain. Took me 2 hours to see him and then 10 minutes to say nothing wrong with me. I have a MRI that states bulging and degeneration of serveral discs. And I cold was bad. I left there and went to other Doctor and they said I was running a High Fever and got that under control and also helped me out with my pain. If he would have spent 5 minutes being a doctor, I wouldn't have had to spend more money and waiting with a fever. Not such a good one and I'll never see him again. Glad there is other that take time with patients

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

I have used Dr.Jones for several years now and have never had a bad experience with him. I think he is one of the best general practice physicians in this area and find him to be very caring and respectful of my feelings and needs.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

I am a nurse and have worked with this doctor in the past and he is the best. Very knowledgeable and very concerned about patient care.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2006

Dr. R. Barry Jones's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=9816'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=9816'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Barry" to "R. Barry"

April 20, 2012