Ratings for Dr. William W. Fields

This doctor had amazing bedside manner, took the time to explain and to listen and made me and my family feel very at ease in a stressful emergency situation. If we could have a primary doctor like him, we would. All of the staff at Saddleback Memorial Hospital were very helpful and kind, but this doctor truly made us feel like he knew exactly what he was doing and not like he was too busy to address our concerns. He also came back to check on us, which often times in our experience, most doctors pop in once and then you don't see them again, only nurses. We were very pleased with this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

This is one of rudest, most ignorant doctors I have ever met. No bedside manner and no knowledge of his profession. It is amazing he is in Emergency Medicine or medicine at all. I feel sorry for anyone he treats because he has no idea what he is doing and has no passion for his career. This is a perfect example of someone in the profession for money only.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. William W. Fields's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Laguna Hills, CA