Ratings for Dr. Daniel Einhorn

Arrogant office Not patient oriented Kept me waiting 90 minutes with no apology

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

I was so glad when I found Dr. Einhorn. I had struggled for years with keeping my BP at a regular rate and had gone through several different medications. Dr. Einhorn tried something a little different and it worked wonderfully. BP has been good for over a year now. He is a straight shooter and will tell you like it is. He told me to eat more vegetables and actually told me he had a good recipe on how to cook them and mailed it to me with a little handwritten note. He also will do a follow up call or two with you. I've referred a couple of friends to him and they like him as well.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Einhorn is OK but the group he joined is questionable. His partners took care of me in the hospital. One was a complete tool. The other did not listen to what I had to say.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

I found the Dr after I had had many bad experiances with other doctors. He takes the time to talk to me and even calls me himself with results. He offered me choices other doctors hadn't even mentioned to me. I like that I can call and talk to a person and the fact it I can get him on the phone and always has a smile and time to talk to me. He has really been the best doctor I have seen in 20 years.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Einhorn has joined East Valley Cardiology, a well respected cardiology office in Chandler,Az and my experience with the staff was tremendous and Dr. Einhorn is a very intelligent, caring and charismatic cardiologist whom I adored. I love his new office, his sense of humor and I love Dr. Einhorn

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Very knowledgeable.Takes time to explain condition and plan of treatment.Wants to make sure he has answered all of your questions.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Great sense of humor and very personable. Listens. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Knows what he is talking about. Makes sure that you get the correct tests at the correct time, has a sense of humor and can empathize with the patient.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr. Daniel Einhorn's Credentials

• French

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1977)