Ratings for Dr. Kamran Jamshidinia

Dr. Jamshidinia is truly an amazing podiatrist. I have had a long term foot problem and I have been to podiatrists for many years. I have been blessed to have met great practitioners with extensive knowledge and pleasant bedside manner. However, when I finally met Dr. Jamshidinia, I realized that I am with a healthcare professional who is exceptional and in a class above others. Dr. Jamshidinia takes a great deal of time explaining my problems and my xray results to me. He uses skeleton models in his office to make his points and he makes sure you clearly understand the reason for the foot symptoms. He loves what he does and his passion for his work is palpable. Above all, he is the best I have seen in making insoles. I have learned that making a good insole takes both patience and experience, and it can separate a good podiatrist from an exceptional one. It was not until I met Dr. Jamshidinia that I learned how my life could change with a good insole. He spends a great deal of time custom molding your foot and guiding you to buy the right shoe. He then mails your foot mold and your shoe to his shop to make an insole that is perfectly fitted to your foot on one side, and to the shoe on the other. I am now walking farther and longer than ever and my feet don't hurt like they used to with my prior insoles. I am so lucky that I found Dr. Jamshidinia and I have happily referred him many others with foot problems.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I was a hot mess when I first saw Dr. Jam. Both of my feet were in constant pain and the only shoes I was able to wear were sneakers. I had been going to another podiatrist for a while, but I wasn’t sure about the course of action he recommended, so I wanted to get a 2nd opinion….enter Dr. Jam. I knew he was my guy during that consultation. He reviewed my x-rays, explained what was going on with my feet and provided me with THREE options. I chose surgery and I haven’t regretted my decision. Dr. Jam knows his stuff. He is kind and patient and spends as much time with the patient as needed. This may be a problem for people who insist on their doctors being punctual, but he’s definitely worth the wait!! When you leave Dr. Jam’s office, you know you’re going to be taken care of very well. I saw Dr. Jam early November 2014 and scheduled my first surgery 3 weeks later. I was amazed that my post-surgery pain was minimal (for a Keller bunionectomy) and the relief was almost immediate. I scheduled the bunionectomy for my other foot in late February 2015. Again the pain was minimal and the recovery remarkable…until I had an accident and re-injured my surgery toe, which resulted in a 2nd surgery on that foot. I cried. Dr. Jam was amazing and assured me he would fix everything. He did. It was a long process to get from there to here, but one year later, I’m completely pain free and I can work out again. Thanks, Dr. Jam. You rock!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr Jam told me I needed Orthotics. I was so amazed at how he put together my problem. He took notes and once I was done explaining my problem to him he did a thorough examination of my foot, my walk!, and my foots blood flow and strength. He figured out that one of my legs was longer (i had no clue and actually this was causing my knee & hip issues). By the way all of this occurred on the first visit. He is honest, extremely smart and cured me of my issues in just 3 visits without drugs surgery or injections. I had seen another dr who started me on injections that were not helping and wanted me to take medications and was advising surgery. I am so fortunate I went to see DrJam after my regular MD told me he had fixed his foot with surgery.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Jam for several years and have to say that he is an amazing doctor. I always receive the best service by him and his great staff. I have recommended many of my family members and friends to his practice as well. The bottom line is that if you are looking for a podiatrist, Dr.Jamshidinia is the BEST!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr jam is amazing. My pain was almost non existent after surgery. His assistant was very helpful and kind. Arrogant. No way. Very knowledgeable, YES. I would rather wait two hours, then be swept in and out of the office in a half hour.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

i did a lot of research before having foot surgery on my bunoin. drjam made my experience amazing. he is very nice, extremely gifted board certified surgeon (7 months out from surgery i have no scar and he told me this would be the case). after surgery my bandages had one drop of blood and not even a bruise (how?).also after surgery had pain the first night but totally managable. he called and checked on me as did the surgery center where he took me as did his office staff. i felt so important. i recommend him to anyone reading this. you will never feel rushed or just a number when you go to his office. hes really awesome and next christmas going for foot surgery on the other side for my other bunion.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Great guy...don't have him do a joint replacement!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Dr. Jamshidinia is awesome. After I described my weird foot pain, Dr. Jamshidinia pieced together the symptoms to diagnose me like a detective. And he was right on the money! I've never been to a doctor of any kind that I have had this much confidence in. If you go to him, you WILL get the best feedback and your problem will be solved!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Having read another rating, I must admit I go to the Century City office and rarely wait more than a few minutes. Also, Mrs. Jam is not a Doctor, but very nice, certainly I would never say she is a "nitwit". She handled all front office dealins with me with professionalism! She is no longer at the office, to my regret. Dr. Jam is a wonderful, knowledgeable, professional man. I am truly blessed to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Jamshidinia is a great doctor (maybe a little arrogant)but great. He takes is time and knows his stuff. He is very thorough. The only problem is that he has two offices, one in Century City and the other in Thousand Oaks. When you make an appointment in T.O. you will wait forever. You will wait on average about 90 minutes to two hours. It takes about 4-5 hours in and out so take a dvd player with you so you can kill time. Another thing to note is the receptionist. She is a nit wit and difficult to deal with if there is a problem. But you'll have to take it because she is the doctors wife.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2008