Ratings for Dr. Sreelatha Tirupathi

Scary bad now...used to be good. Now all about volume. Complicated disabled patients now pressured to quit. Wants patients who only take short amount of time and who will not ask questions. Gets info wrong and if you ask to correct medical records flies into rage that she pulls staff into while you watch. Calls patients bad names that are not medical terms.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Henshold is forthcoming, to the point, and willing to discuss options and listen my ideas or concerns. He is very knowledgable in his field. My experience with him has been most satisfactory. Dr. Henshold is forthcoming, to the point, and willing to discuss options and listen my ideas or concerns. He is very knowledgable in his field. My experience with him has been most satisfactory. Dr. Tirupathi is forthcoming to the point, and willing to discuss options and listens to my ideas/concerns. She is very knowledgeable in her field and my experience is most satisfactory. Doctor is very thorough, detail oriented and very precise in diagnosing and coming up with the best treatment plan and arrange quick appointments for specialists and/or tests for the treatment.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

On my first visit the "doctor" told me not to go to the hospital. Call her first and she said she would "diagnose me over the telephone!!!" That is malpractice for sure. On subsequent visits over the last year she has been very rude and argumentative. She refuses to listen and argues with you when you try to describe what is wrong. Today she told her aide I had dementia, right in front of me, and that "he is always dizzy"!!! I don't have to take rude comments like this. I am not demented and I was dizzy from an allergic reaction. She is from Indian, and I realize her personality is part of her culture and upbringing. However, this is America. She does NOT understand english very well and this can cause serious problems. If you are looking for a good doctor, then pass this one by and keep looking. This doctor makes a lot of misdiagnosis and refuses to address all your medical needs. She rations care.

Submitted April 21, 2014

Moved here from Kentucky 02-2013. My wife and I are blessed to have found Dr T.She is friendly, .caring , knowledgable and professional. Fantastic care provider. Her staff reflects her example. We changed insurance to continue in her excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

She listens to what I say and the staff is great

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

My first visit there was very through and I felt that they paid attention to detail concerning your health records the physcian asst.took all my information. It was about 40 minutes as I have a long history..I waited in the lounge after that to be called in to see Dr. T. She was all smiles until she read my chart then she very rudely said "all this can't be wrong with you!" I was so insulted from her rudeness but I proceded and told h. That " it was true and I wish it wasn't." So, it got real bad after that she said " Theres nothing wrong with you it is all in your head! " How rude is that ? but she said she would run certaian test and that I will see they'll ome back negative. By now I was holding back the tears. And couldn't believe my ears. To make it short and sweet I gave her a second chance or two but it just isn't working out so I will get a new doctor.O but by the way after my test results came back they gave me someone elses diagnosis or wrong diagnosis.Stay Away!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I am very impressed. Very organized and professional. I always leave feeling taken care of and medical needs met. Need more Dr’s like her! Great! She gave me sufficient time! Very friendly, informed and hospitable. Very nice – didn’t feel like a number, but an actual person.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Was my physician for over two years and I liked her for the majority of that time. I was satisfied, even though most appointments with specialists had to be rescheduled because of insurance referrals were not submitted on time/properly. After 2+ years of satisfactory service, she suddenly started behaving in a * very * non-professional manner. She was fired and reported to my insurance company for her behavior. She/her staff denied my new physician and I my 2+ years worth of medical records after numerous attempts, finally releasing only the report of my very last visit. My recommendation? Stay away.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

I have been a patient for 5 years. I have several medical conditions that must be monitored, Dr T and her staff are awesome at monitoring and getting in touch with me regarding tests results. Dr T has recommended several great specialists. If you are looking to see her for antidepressants move along.....I feel for me it works much better seeing a Pain Management Doctor because they are up on all the current pain meds. I completely trust Dr T and her staff. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

This doctor's communication skills were so poor that we were unable to make any assessment of her medical knowledge. Our father fell on a holiday weekend and broke his collar bone. She was assigned as his doctor at the hospital. The five minutes she spent with him she mumbled, never once looked or spoke directly to him. She did not listen to what we told her and never answered our direct questions. We could not get her to understand he lived in an independent living apt. and not an assisted living area. We could not just take him back on pain medication and unable to take care of himself. We had to get hospital administration involved to get him sent to a rehab facility. Family practice is not the place for doctors with poor communication skills.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Dr. Sreelatha Tirupathi's Credentials

• Vijayanagara Inst Med Sci, Gulbarga Univ, Bellary, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1996)

GHI