Ratings for Dr. Karen R. Maffei

Dr. Maffei is great. She saved my life. She's very quick and efficient - caring as well. The other staff have been very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Dr. Maffei is great ,knowledgeable and I highly recommend her !!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

This Doctor has miss diagnosed my child 3 times! The last time she accused my 9 year old of putting something on her skin to inflame it in order to get mom's attention! She is incompetent and unprofessional! NEVER GO TO HER!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

She never helped me with my problem, I was always given a new prescription every time I went to see her. I waited 2 hours to finally see her. She told me if that medication did not work to let her know and she would change it for me. By the third time she did this to me I went to a different doctor, they took care of the problem right away.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

She listened to me and helped me with my skin problem of many years duration. I am so grateful.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

She was very caring. She helped me with my skin problems greatly.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Maffei never really helped me with my skin problem and seemed impatient with me when I was in the exam room with her. I went to her for years and just wasn't getting results. She always loaded me up with prescriptions, a new one (or two or three) every visit. I recently went to another MD and within 3 months I am much happier with my skin than I was with Dr. Maffei. I think Dr. Maffei never really listened to me and just kept prescribing things.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Karen R. Maffei's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1989)