Ratings for Dr. David M. Morrow

I am very pleased with the service I received at The Morrow Institute. Both Dr. morrow and their staff were very knowledgable, friendly and helpful. I also love, love Dr. Morrow's skin care line. I highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Excellent orthodontist, though when I address a concern regarding my convex profile he says it's part of my skeletal structure and is normal. I doubt this is the case. It seems to me that he's a traditional orthodontist and I will have to look into finding a functional orthodontist to address my aesthetic concerns.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

All about MONEY...Scheduled consult and the first question he asked was how much I was willing to spend. Pushed to get work done NOW. Talked rude and abruptly to staff. Seemed impressed with himself. Don't know about his work, but his demeanor is condecending. I felt it was all about the money and not what was best for the client.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Morrow is the most professional doctor I have met. He tells you everything you need to know on the first consultation with him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Dr. David M. Morrow's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal