Ratings for Dr. Connie A. Richardson

Dr. Connie Richardson has been my PCP for quite a few years now. I know when she sees me she has already gone over all prior lab results, remembers what we discussed from my last visit and is so kind you feel like you are personal friends. This also goes for the nursing staff, lab techs and front desk. They have helped me fight insurance companies and that in itself is huge. I hope I never have to change Dr.s again. Each year when making a decision about what insurance to go with since I am a senior with many serious health issues my first question and concern is "Is Dr. Richardson on this plan, if not you can forget it."

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Very caring .I use Dr Richardson for my mom when she is in town. Mom has dementia and was very understanding.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Never had a doctor better than Dr. Richardson! Was feeling ill for over 3 years without relief from any other doctor I had visited. Dr. Richardson never gives up. Love this woman!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Have just begun using Dr Richardson as she was suggested by my Aunt. She has an excellent bedside manner. She listens. She is knowledgable. She seems genuinely interested in helping to solve your problems. Have been suffering for over two years but have full confidence Dr Richardson is going to get to the bottom of this and help me get better. Will definately tell everyone I know about her.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr Richardson I used as I was away from home and was hospitalized. I found her to be one of the best Dr I have ever had. I owe her my life as she was the one who knew something was just not right and kept digging. I ended up with a whipple surgery for pantriatic cancer.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr. Connie A. Richardson's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Healthnet