Ratings for Dr. Randal D. Haworth

I was able to secure a surgical date one week after my consult, which I got two weeks after I initially called. Having surgery with this surgeon was a very big mistake. My lip lift is lopsided and so is my lower lip lift. Now my nostrils flare and are open and widened. I wish I did not commit to surgery so fast because if I did I would have seen all of the negative reviews of this doctor that are all over the internet. I am devastated. Also, when things do not turn out well, he does not seem to care. Since my surgery, I have been in contact with other unhappy patients of Dr. Haworth. Sadly, since my surgery, I have consulted with other doctors in Beverly Hills who told me that his muscle hemming technique is what causes many complications, and no one else uses this technique because of the risks. I hope I can find someone who can revise my surgery who I can trust. It's been over a year so I am stuck with what I have.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Haworth is a true Genius. I recently underwent a chin reduction to remove an overwhelming chin. Dr. Haworth took one look at me and told me exactly what I always knew to be true. He was patient, kind, and honest. Surgery day was great. He is truly one of my life heroes. IF YOU NEED A CHIN REDUCTION- Dr. Haworth is truly the only Dr. worth trusting your face to.

Submitted September 15, 2015

I came from Florida to get facial work repair with the talented doctor. Unfortunately I had a past facelift 8 years ago by a New stork plastic surgeon and was left with Pulled down ears and terrible scars which made me feel very self-conscious. I had decided to go with dr Haworth after three consults across the country with the best - he sold me after he showed me a similar case to mine where he fixed the problem on a woman of my same age. I am now 3 months out and the results are better than I expected and I can now wear my hair up. I will be coming back for further work including lip reshaping and a nose fix!

Submitted June 7, 2015

I Wanted to share my positive experience with others considering any cosmetic procedures. I have been a patient of Dr Haworth for the past 10 years. When I originally moved to Los Angeles in 2004 I had gone to a few other other well known doctors that appeared on Dr. 90210 for non surgical treatments including Botox and filler. I was not impressed and was underwhelmed with the results. Then I happened to watch a few episodes of the swan and saw the makeovers that Dr. Haworth had performed. Needless to say I was very impressed and decided to make an appointment with him. His office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills. The reception area is nicely designed and very well maintained. The office staff, especially Star, have always been friendly, helpful and accommodating. There is also 2 hour free parking across the street which is always nice since parking can be pricey in the medical buildings aound beverly hills. I started out just having him do my Botox and filler. The results were always very natural looking. Then in 2006, I opted to undergo some liposuction of my inner thighs and back. The surgery went beautifully. I was so happy with the results. I recovered quickly and had minimal scarring. It was the first time I felt really confident about my legs. Most recently I decided to move forward with a handful of procedures that I wanted to treat myself to once I entered my 30's. I had a breast augmentation and lift, chin augmentation, fat transfer to my face, rhinoplasty and brow lift. Although it was a bit nerve racking to have so many procedures in one day, it was definitely worth it. Dr Haworth took the time to answer all my questions and concerns prior to my surgeries so I felt confident going under knowing what I could expect. My recovery went smoothly and I had no complications from the surgery. Since I've healed I get so many compliments. No one can tell exactly what I've had done. I'm constantly being complimented on how amazing I look. It's certainly an investment but worth every penny I spent. A lot has to be taken into consideration when selecting a surgeon to perform cosmetic work. But there is no doubt that Dr. Haworth has the skill and talent to perform surgery from head to toe with excellent results. I will most certainly have him do any other further procedures that I will want to have done in the future.

Submitted August 15, 2014

I recently had upper lip lift, lower v-y lip lift, corner lip lift, lower face lift and fat transfer. I am almost two months post op and LOVE my results! I had almost no upper lip before this procedure and my lower lip was turning down. This was fixed by Dr Haworth. No one can tell I had plastic surgery, just ask me why I look so good.

Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr Haworth helped my daughter born with a cleft lip and palate and distorted nose. Her lip and palate were fixed as a baby and had 2 nosejobs before 15. I was sad that she still had a badly distorted nose and obvious uneven scarring of her upper lip. we saw 4 drs in LA but were most impressed with Dr H. he took over an hr with consult and told us not to expect 100%. I was a hard working mom at the time so Dr. H just used our insurance for the nosejob. My daughter saved for the upper lip lift. It was disappointing Dr.postponed surgery when she had a cold just before but later we were glad by his priority of her health over surgery. 10days later she got her nose job and lip lift with fat transfer and scar revision. My girl was really scared because of herswelling but after a week everything clicked. His office went way beyond seeing her every 4 weeks for laser and steroids. The scar is now almost invisible! My girl's confidence blossomed and her social & academic life turned around.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Having a lip lift performed by dr Haworth was the worst mistake I have ever made. My Cupid's bow is off center to my nose and my nostrils are pulled down and distorted which has ruined my once nice nose. The scar is lumpy and obvious. I feel like Frankenstein's monster. I have seen several plastic surgeons about a revision and have been informed that it will be really tricky to correct. I was sold on this surgery as being simple with good results but I now feel like this is just a marketing strategy. My results don't look anything like the good results I saw online. This has ruined more than my face, it has ruined my life because I am now too self conscious to date or socialize with others. I just want to cry every time I look in the mirror. I hope my review will help others to be aware of what can happen. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

My smile has been altered in an unnatural way after I had a lip lift and lower vy by dr. haworth. One nostril is pulled down more than the other and the other one is higher than before. The scar under the nose is uneven. Other doctors told me that this result cannot be reversed. I don't know where to turn next.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I was a successful working actor and male model who went to Dr. Haworth for a minor refresh several years ago. I ended up with an extremely feminized, asymmetrical appearance that looks obviously surgically derived and abnormal. Dr. Haworth not only seriously deviated from the original surgical plan I had consented to, but he also refused to revise his own work. After waiting for years with no improvement, I am due to undergo revision surgery which - I hope - will make me look normal again. Please think before choosing Dr. Haworth through very carefully. And, certainly, before considering him for plastic surgery regarding anything that needs to be "fixed" on your face. I pray you have the intelligence and wherewithal to realize that there are more honest, ethical and talented plastic surgeons in Los Angeles and California that can deliver a much better, and more natural, caliber of work.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

I remember seeing an article still saved when I was in Michigan In W magazine titled "Would you Trust this face?". It spoke about his technique of using fat transfer, with lifting the muscles to naturally turn the lip upward, saying that it would keep the fat from being lost over years and turn the lip upward for those with no upper lip. I had slight breathing problems, and wanted my nose refined. The cost was estimated at around $10,000 in full to combine both. The day I paid, a famous actors mother had half her lip deflated and what looked like the fat shifted upward as a cyst on her face, the other side of her lip was very full. Since I had Michigan Blue Cross at that time, I paid in full, and $30,000 was billed to my insurance for a "deviated septum". Dr. Haworth billed $10K to his owned surgical center, and to himself.I had to have my nose revised 4 times, convinced it was an "easy revision", offering my pay operating room and anesthesiologist.My insurance again billed after I PIF

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Dr. Randal D. Haworth's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1988)

Neighborhood Health Partnership